Thru the knows

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by france, May 26, 2006.

1. france

france Newbie

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from U.S.A.
    I am new to the new forum so be nice=)I find after a few years of being an occassional pot smoker that consumption amounts are decreasing needed for an intoxicating time. Given that, I am finding that burning his bud with a match(never a lighter) and deeply inhaling the smoke thru the nose is a very satisfying short term buzz. SWIM also finds that he/she can define the herb more clearly as far potency goes hence My reaction will be if smoke orally.Example:some paranoia or little paranoia, some hunger or little hunger..are those or are those not the telltale signs of a particular strain? Any one out there that practices deep inhalation thru the nose and find it a rewarding experience too?

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Why a match? Burning sulfur isn't fun.

3. gitst0opid

gitst0opid Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    "Although sulfur dioxide is sufficiently safe to be used as a food additive in small amounts, at high concentrations it reacts with moisture to form sulfurous acid which in sufficient quantities may harm the lungs, eyes or other tissues." -wikipedia

4. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Nose Hits are COOL.

Although I vaporize these days, I look back at my Nose-hit days with satisfaction and nostalgia.

Nose Hits are most easily done by "supercharging": having someone blow smoke through the Joint, with the lit-end in their mouth.

Years ago, I had a thing called a "Power Hitter." It was a plastic bottle, with a carburator, and the Joint (placed in a cigarette holder) is screwed into the top of the bottle. The way to Hit it is: Cover the carb, and squeeze the bottle. A heavy stream of Pot smoke pours out of the top. I would just Nose-hit that smoke. Mmm.

There is another version of the Power Hitter out there these days, but it is not quite the same.

Anyway, I have taken many Noser's off of pipes. Nosing it makes the whole experience easy-going. No coughing, half of it absorbs into my sinus (so the High comes on a little faster, and better).

Nosing monster hits: nothing beats it.

5. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I dont know how you guys did that. he has smoked through his nose on a few occasions with intense burning and no pleasure coming from it. At least from a smoking apparatus. He's taken a shotgun or supercharger through the nose( where the lit end of a blunt is put in ones mouth and smoke is blown through the mouth piece. These are ok and get SWIM very high.

6. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Shotties up the nostrils are awesome, especially if you have a somewhat stuffy nose. Swim thinks it absorbs better through the nose :) The smokes tingles, but doesn't really BURN. You also get a nice big thick cloud of smoke if done properly 8-D

7. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I tried through the nose with ciggies can one of you regular through the nosers tell SWIM wether this is worse than weed, because it is somthing SWIM dont wana repeat if it is.

8. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I dont enjoy taking nose hits, but does like blow smoke out of swim's nose, I feel it absorbs into his sinuses a lil, but I think thats just a placebo effect, who knows