TIME SENSITIVE Refilling Adderall XR

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by Taj, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Taj

Taj Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a script for 30 pills of 20 mg adderall xr each month.

Hypothetically:

SWIM's pharmacist messed up when filling the script and rather than giving SWIM 30 pills he gave SWIM 120 pills. SWIM's pharmacist caught the mistake after I was at home a half hour away from the pharmacy before I even opened the bag to look at the scripts and called SWIM asking him to bring the pills back to correct the mistake. SWIM informed the pharmacist that the soonest he is able to make it back there is tomorrow around noon. The pharmacist obviously was disturbed by his mistake, but accepted the fact that it was his mistake and told SWIM that it was ok if he brought them back tomorrow rather than today.

I would try to think of a look alike filler which could be used to replace the true filling of the adderall, but is unable to think of anything that may look alike (small orange and whitish beads).

If said hypothetical situation were to happen to You what would You do?

2. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    dont do it! whatever your putting into adderal xr caps is probly going to be a bead from another capsule which someone could be alergic to!what I would do in your case is just keep them!its not theft its his mistake,then again he could call your doctor and your doctor might cancel your script,so in answer:um swim dosent know...

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Return them to the store. Better for SWIM in the long run.

4. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    whatever you decide dont put anything that someone could be alergic to in there and return them,also look into the laws/rules regarding what he has to do with them now.if thre trash check the dumpster the next day pharmacy trash is easily distingushable from non pharmacy trash shake the bag youll herer the rattiling of empty bottles,swims found that many a pharmacist will ignore the rules of properly disposing of med and just trash them and some cool empty bottles. but thats a whole nother post...