Anal use - Tip for swimmers interested in plugging

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by paulcook, Oct 28, 2006.

1. paulcook

paulcook Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If you have spent any time at all in this forum you have undoubtedly heard about plugging. This referrs to the injection of different opiates into the anal canal. Be it after a CWE, or in their original liquid form. Well. . . I tried this for the first time tonight after a sucessful CWE, and he has a couple of tips for those interested in doing this. . . Not that we condone this sort of behavior or any drug use. Getting on with it. . .
    Tip 1: Do not use a lot of water when you do the procedure. I was hasty and didn't really think about this and now he has to put a lot of water up his bumm-bumm when he could have had it all in one go, which would have been much better. He is also rather full at the moment, if you know what I mean. Try using about a quarter to half cup for 5 Vicodin. Tip numba 2: Go number 2!! If there's no dookie in your poop chute, then you will be able to absorb more of the precious liquid faster. Tip 3: Let the water warm up first. This is really no big deal, but if you are in a hurry like I was, you wont wait and you will have a cold colon like he does.
    Tip 4: Be safe and have fun. Really guys, don't over do it. Take it easy and start slow and low. One could really screw themselves up if one put too much whatever in their anus.

1. 4/5,
      good safety thread starter
      Oct 21, 2010
    2. 5/5,
      Harm reduction with a sense of humour! this is exactly what the kids want!
      Oct 28, 2006
  2. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Its good that you put these guidelines. I am going to go through his procedure.

I agree 100% with SWIpaulcook about using as little water as possible and warming it up. Warmer than you'd think, but not steaming hot. Remember, your body maintains a tempuratue of ~98 degrees F.

SWIM highly recommends using a saline injection enema before administration via rectally if You wants FULL absorbtion and maximum efficiency of the opiate or whatever else is going up the bum. Not only does this maximize absorbtion and hence enhance your pleasure, it makes it much easier to hold the solution in your rectum.

HOLD IT IN. This is the hardest part for a lot of first timers. For about five minutes after the solution is in the anal cavity You might have an OVERWHELMING urge to take a shit. Don't. Hold it and it in and the feeling will subside. Remember, if you lose it you're gonna have to put the entire contents of the toilet bowl back up in your rectum... ;)

SWIpaulcook's Tip #4 is the most important one. REMEMBER THAT THE ANUS HAS THOUSANDS OF ABSORBING VEINS THAT YOUR STOMACH OR NOSE DOES NOT HAVE. To be safe, start with half of your normal dose to be safe. You can always add more later if your desired effect isn't reach, but you can't take any out once you've OD'ed and you're in the hospital with a needless syrine sticking out of your ass.

Think about it...

:cool:

EDIT: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/22922 - Great thread.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
    1. 3/5,
      good tek addition to thread
      Oct 21, 2010
  3. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    I have a tip, at least for casual plugging (and particularly for swimmers and such) -- use as small an amount of water as possible, i.e. if the substance in question will fully dissolve in it then it's small enough. SWIM typically uses between two and five mL, yes, that's *milliliters*. Lots of water is fine for enemas, completely unnecessary for plugging! Remember that no water whatsoever is used where suppositories are concerned, and the substance is still absorbed well.

(A) Make sure to fully void one's bowels first, or at least be certain one has gone recently.

(B) Inject the solution, then simply lie on one's side for a few minutes and keep the anus tight. The solution will automatically be drawn up into the correct area for absorption, as long as no stool is in the way. 5mL or less isn't nearly enough to get a feeling that one has to go to the bathroom afterward, nor should there be any leakage. At worst, a bit of dry gas if some air is injected along with the liquid.

People make these things too complicated... :rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2006
  4. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Yeah.... SWIM guesses we crazy people could just pop the pill in our mouth. But, that just isn't any fun!