1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Smoking - Tips for freebasing with tin foil?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by Innerdemon25, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Innerdemon25

Innerdemon25 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My buddy has freebased meth before but he had someone it up with the tin foil and sparked it and everything.
    He understands how it works but he was just curious to see if anyone had any tips? The new (thin ass) pipe just broke while cleaning and dosent want to wait till tomorrow to buy a new one. Wants to get spun asap.

Any tips or useful information?

2. OAuth

OAuth Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from U.S.A.
    Sadly, your buddy's lack of experience using the foil method on his own is probably going to lead to a lot of wasted dope and time as he takes hit after hit to "get it right". He'll eventually get hig but at what cost? If at all possible, I'd suggest a makeshift lightbulb vaporizor instead of foil. If his heart is set, here's what I'd do to minimize losses...use the lighter sparingly then inhale hard and fast. At least then, there's a better chance of burning less and getting it all. Just my 2 cents.