1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Tips on boosting an Adderall High??

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by mon8ter0, Mar 26, 2008.

1. mon8ter0

mon8ter0

Reputation Points:
    Btw 5pm and 10pm i took 75mg of IR. Have a high tolerance established and the effect is already starting to wear off.

I'm wondering what, if any, herbal or other otc things i can get to increase the effects of the addy?

Can anyone who has tried, or researched, this combos of drugs tell me what works the best, if at all, to increase the effectiveness of the addy? are any of these dangerous?

1. Addy and Ephedra Extract?

2. Addy and Yohimbe Bark?

3. Addy and high doses of Ginkgo Biloba?

4. Addy and psuedephedrine?

5. Addy and xenadrine?

.... also have an 'herbal energy pill' that sucks by it self, but i'm wondering if it would work better when already on addy? It's 500mg of Ginseng, Guarana seed, gotu kola leaf, yerba mate leaf, green tea leaf, ginger root, fo ti root, and damiana leaf.

and anything else you can recommend to increase/extend the high.

2. TheFonz

TheFonz Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    First - Learn to use SWIM

Second - SWIM used LIPO-6 and 20mg IR Adderall back about 3 years ago now and he/she said it worked well to prolong the effect, however SWIM recommended not using any more than 20-30mg while doing this.... SWIM said it tended to make the heart be a little too fast for his/her liking.

Third - The most annoying advice ever....Use moderation and take drug holidays :)

Cheers-

3. Lost in the world

Lost in the world Newbie

Reputation Points:
    while using addies we somethings drink alot of those energy drinks (red bull, monster, rockstar, etc) that happen to have ginko bilbo (as well as alot of other stuff) and there is a noticable boost. But it probably the caffine and other stuff that causes the change.

4. Beanfondler

Beanfondler Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Drink a tall glass of baking soda saturated water an hour before consuming orally. Neutralizes ph of stomach/kidney/bladder fluids increases absorbtion rate and minimizing elimination.

Some magnesium supplements have been suggested as reducing the effect of a built up tolerance.