Storing - Tips on how to stash cocaine in purse?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by butter_me_up, Aug 26, 2005.

1. butter_me_up

butter_me_up Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am looking into snuff bullets and other similar items because I just don't want to be fiddling with a baggie and keys in the bathroom while other people are in adjoining stalls. Also, I don't want anyone to be able to go through my purse and easily identify cocaine. One time I saw a snuff bullet disguised as a tube of lipstick (Awesome in my mind) at a head shop. However, since then, I can't find one. Does anyone have any ideas about how to hide or disguise a stash of cocaine in a purse so that it can be easily accessed and isn't obvious if someone looks into my purse? Maybe something can be made if not bought. I will need it next weekend so any quick suggestions would be great. If nothing else, I want to get a bullet. Does anyone know of a US shop to buy on that will arrive within a week?

Thanks, butter_me_up [​IMG]Edited by: butter_me_up

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2008
  2. pokergod0588

pokergod0588 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i've seen this one disguised as an inhaler...the top popped off and there was just a thing you stuck up your nose and sniffed

3. butter_me_up

butter_me_up Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks very much!

I've seen stuff like that before too just can't find a place to buy. There is only 1 site and you have to mail in your payment. I fear I wouldn't get it in time for my "big weekend" with old friends. But, maybe I should try. It's not very expensive.

I found it here, is this it?:

[​IMG]Edited by: butter_me_up

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2006
  4. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    there is a topic about them on here, i cant remember where, i'll look around, if u look on page 2-3 of the coke section there should be a big topic about a snuff bullet thing. Search snuff, and bullet. i'll post the link if i find it

Muirner

5. butter_me_up

butter_me_up Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks Muirner!

I have reviewed the section on snuff bullets but I didn't feel that it provided very good information. There were mixed reviews on bullets. The one that got the best reviews is the one I posted above. I can only find one place to buy it - the same place recommended on that string of posts. I have emailed the company to see if I can get it. I guess I just wondered if anyone else had any original ideas outside of the snuff bullet arena including how to make your own snuff bullter. I have purchased a stash lighter. It looks like a lighter and even sparks but is hollow inside. It's perfect for hiding a baggie. I'm just trying to avoid the baggie altogether. It seems I might be looking for a solution that doesn't exist. I don't know, if you or anyone else has any ideas, I'm all ears (well, all eyes as the case may be :)

Thanks everyone!

butter_me_up

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2006
  6. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Shit, just rip the innards out of any felt tip marker, and then carry a butter knife with you.

You cram kleenex up the marker's inside to make only enough room that
    you need for a powder, and then when you need it, pop open the marker,
    shake a bit onto some paper or a credit card, and then transfer it onto
    the blade of the knife (or just dump a bit directly onto the knife
    fromt the marker once you get good enough). Use like a pea sized
    amount. Then carefully move it up right next to one of your
    nostrils, and suck it in.

I used to do this all the time in Art class with pre-crushed
    adderal. Real subtle, I used a sharpie-shell and my palette knife
    for mixing paint, and would just bend over my painting and no one would
    notice in the room. Good luck.

7. butter_me_up

butter_me_up Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks Diphenhydramine. Those are some great suggestions. In case anyone is interested I found a great US company for snuff bullets. The website is XXXXXXXXXXXX They are located in Maryland and were able to ship me 2 bullets overnight delivery. They emailed me back to answer my questions right away and it seems like a really good online head shop for those in the US. I highly recommend it. Maybe I can put the bullet in a hollowed out highlighter. Should be nice easy access. If anyone else has new ideas, I'm all for hearing them. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2006
  8. Calysto

Calysto Newbie

Reputation Points:
    since u said purse, i assume u're a girl. the best is in an eyeshadow jar. those lil ones with the screw top.

9. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If you were a redneck you could keep it in a dip (chew tobacco) tin.

10. CokeFiend

CokeFiend Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Pfft... Your purse.. Carry it around in your bra!