Tips & Tricks..

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by dj_c, Jan 25, 2005.

1. dj_c

dj_c Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I thought it would be good for us to share some tricks & tips to best enhance the experience whilst being on xtc.. at some point in the night I will start to feel a bit strange - kind of like i'm coming down but i'm not.. usually happens after my first.. all it takes is for me is a cold dip and it brings me right back up.

I can't take credit for this as it was not my idea, i'm just sharing it.. hehe, people probably already do it.. but anyways we call it a cold dip - what we do is either fill up a sink or bring in a bucket full of cold water and bring in a big towel, the person who needs it / wants it will then take a big deep breath and then shove his/hers head into the bucket or sink and blow into it as hard as possible and for as long as possible, you need a friend nearby for this to have best effect, have your'e friend holding the towel, you may want to come up breathe and then go back down again quickly, i find the longer the better, when you come up have your friend (you can do it yourself) wrap the towel around your face really hard, drying off all the cold water, then dry your face down.. you will feel wide awake again at first, give it 5-10 minutes and It will bring you back up like an erected penis! Then drop another and roll all night!

I also find that sniffing poppers is awesome! Gives me one hell of a fucking rush.

Anyone got any other tricks like this, that can bring you back up or intensify the effect ?

2. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    We occasionally stand on our heads agains a wall and it sends the blood rushing to your head. also try putting your hand tight over your mouth and then try blow as hard as you can. A neck massage also helps me to come up harsh

3. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    poppers often make me feel a bit too fucked these days. i come up so strong off my pills now cos i dont use them very often, whenever i try and have poppers with them it just fucks me in a not too enjoyable way. used to use them lots though.

personally i find that a nice menthol cigarette will do nicely. but one is never enough. i dont smoke when im sober, and only very occasionally if im drunk, but on e i can smoke most of a packet in a night. only menthols. feels so nice though. obviously that isnt a tip everyone will enjoy though!

4. generich201

generich201 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    haven't done tricks for a while seabreezes were always fun and plane rides where good, interlocking arms with your friend back to back and lifting them up on your back and flowing with the music always a good thrill.

5. Sweet Tee

Sweet Tee Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Things that I like when I roll: massages, sex (of course), dancing,lollipops, Newports, and good music. I also love textures, like a fake fur or silk, I guess I love to touch things when I roll. I used to love that Vicks Menthol Stick, but I can never find them things anymore.

6. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o

yeah textures are cool, i love touching long hair. for some reason. and wearing quirky hats. sometimes see people with flat caps on or rasta hats, and i cant help but ask if i can try em on...

7. whatwhybecause

whatwhybecause Newbie

Reputation Points:
    poppers are wicked, although dangerous when on pills (since when did that stop anybody). also vapour rubs like vicks things for your nose are wicked; after coming up inhale for about five seconds and the rush is absolutely mind blowing; also try blowing it into your eyes - have to be careful with this as if you do too much your eyes will run like mad for hours, but if you get it right it's the most amazing feeling, bit like poppers but without the blinding headache afterwards.

also, sucking on lollipops seems to do it for me for some reason, no idea why.

and it goes without saying that the best enhancing agent has to be sex, can't beat it on pills!!

8. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Newbie

Reputation Points:
    towards the end

squeeze your neck tight but still be able to breath. drop your head down between your knees and take 10 deep breaths. choke your self. as you come up and hold for a few seconds. youll space out and have a huge head trip and its kinda dissociate like i guess.

also make yourself throw up before the end of the roll and itll kik in. vitamie c aswell. orange juice.

basically anything intense or straining on your body!

being tickled is great also.

showers. sex. having sex while showering.

and dont be afraid to plug it! stick that summina bitch up your assunded

9. skilld

skilld Newbie

Reputation Points:

and how did u discover this?[​IMG]

10. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ahh, the old asphx + MDMA goes back a loooong way..[​IMG]

Well. There's a tagline to live by. [​IMG]

11. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    We used to do this at school(age 13 or so), but gave it up after the first few trips to casualty with concussion and other assorted head wounds/asphyxiation problems. Not the best idea in the world!

12. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ooooh, who's a moderator now? :D

I find MDMA thinking time to be rather good. If I think about how
    odd it seems that this world has worked out so well, and that we are
    pretty much free to do whatever we want, and the amount we can
    hypothesis / muse over in our brains, it 'Blows me up' to the point
    where I fall off the chair (ish).

13. raddicks

raddicks Newbie

Reputation Points: