Combinations - Tma-2 + Mdma

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Powder_Reality, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Powder_Reality

Powder_Reality Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Tma2 + Mdma

I have recently been trying to gather information about TMA-2, but has had little luck. I am particularly interested in the effects of TMA-2 in combination with MDMA, as well as the effects of TMA-2 in combination with MDMA and 2C-B or 2C-I.

I was unable to find any trip reports on the combination of just TMA-2 and MDMA. So if You has any experience with this combo, I would love to hear about it.

I am also trying to find out the legal status of TMA-2 in Canada. Most of the information he has found regarding this subject has not been very helpful.

***Please do not post any sources or websites where SWIM can purchase TMA-2. I am not trying to find a source, he is just interested in finding out the legal status.***

Any information that You has regarding TMA-2 (especially in combination with MDMA) such as dosages, specific effects, duration, etc. will be greatly appreciated by me.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
  2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I found MDMA combined with TMA-2 very euphoric. TMA-2 by itself can give a lethargic effect. MDMA can solve this. SWIM experienced the combination as a 5 hour peak. My friends and I took 20 mg of TMA-2 while on the way to a party (long drive). The TMA-2 took a long time to take effect. Spacing was nice, very colorful CEV's and all but there was no way they would be bouncing on the dance floor in that state.
    When they arrived they decided this mindset was not suited for the occasion, so they dropped 120 mg's of MDMA. Within 50 minutes the world was full of light & euphoria was pushing. It was pretty simular to MDMA alone, but the peak did not go away. It stayed on for 5 blissful hours. Needless to say that My friends and I did not have much bliss left in the week there after. But what a night.

3. Powder_Reality

Reputation Points:
    After scanning through the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act of Canada, it appears that 3,4,5-Trimethoxyamphetamine (TMA) is a Schedule III substance, which in turn makes TMA-2 a schedule III substance as an isomer of TMA. I guess that answers SWIM's question about the legality of TMA-2 in Canada.

P.S. Thanks for the information Alfa, it gave SWIM a good idea of what to expect from the combination.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2006
  4. rodent

rodent Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Somewhat off-topic but, isn't TMA-2 legal in Germany? Or at least not specifically scheduled/listed/restricted???

I haven't tasted any of the TMA's...
    yet! ;)

5. Powder_Reality

Reputation Points:
    I amn't familiar with the drug laws of Germany, but if TMA is illegal in Germany, then chances are that TMA-2 is also illegal (just like in Canada). I will try to scan for some information regarding the legality of TMA and TMA-2 in Germany and post his results later.

6. Powder_Reality

Reputation Points:
    It appears that TMA-2 has been a schedule I controlled substance in Germany since September of 1999. As far as TMA is concerned, I am unsure of when is first became controlled in Germany.