Social - Told Parents....Reality and Cocaine use?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by ImTheChronic, Feb 21, 2006.

1. ImTheChronic

ImTheChronic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So Yeah the day had come that the parrents needed to know about the large ammount of drugs being done.....mostly cocaine XTC and pot. So what did i do...Told them...they didnt seem surprised but really....they seemed to haave a problem with my lack of emotion to the fact that i was doign such drugs...."Hard Drugs" pshaww i found them most fuzzy and a hell of alot of good times...but all good things must come to an end or some may say.

Obviously since i perticipated i do not have a personal problem or negitive view on seeing it as a "big deal" doing Cocaine

But really what would a "sober"/"outside the drugs" kinda person see cocaine use as...im lookign at just cocaine....What would your friends that have no idea think?

i mean i guess im just wondering how tottaly warped my mind is? i know im crazy....but honestly....lol Whaats everyone else sayin?

I love Coke...that will never change.

But to others is this a charector flaw??? am i lesser if a person for being invoilved, and Enjoying a Recreational drug such as this in the recent past?

I want Opinions, from all you My, Whats the word on The white pony and sociaty?

2. pumped3.16

pumped3.16 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yes your mind is warped,lol.

3. charliegal

charliegal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Some of swim's friends were indifferent, a few of swim's friends think she needs to be sent away to a major rehab facility, and several of swim's friends....joined in........

4. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    cola cola cola

if anything the key is moderation. riding the train is just something that everyone whos stepped on knows is a hell of a ride, so easy to slip in so far. loving cola one minute, then your throwing, bashing your shit, dwelling on mistakes, wishing you could just flush the damn habit down the toilet with your stash only to second guess yourself realizing youl need it in the morning. just gota maintain self control otherwise youl trap yourself in one hell of a perspective on life, that isnt by any means very pleasant.

1. 4/5,
      Worded very well
      Feb 28, 2006
  5. Hotboxed151

Hotboxed151 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    All of my friends are like anti-coke, but I dont see the big deal about it. I want to try some yayo, but i would never be able to because they would all hate me and never talk to meagain. So I can never have the joy of riding a white horse.

6. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I know that this post is mainly about you and what your friend would say about your cocaine use, but here is a good quote to live by from ben harper.

My choice is what I choose to do
    And if I’m causing no harm
    It shouldn’t bother you
    Your choice is who you choose to be
    And if your causin’ no harm
    Then you’re alright with me

7. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    hotbox i would say keep it that way, its really only a joy the first few times or until you realize youve dug yourself a monster of a hole, and many times at this point there is no ladder to be found at hand. keep your friends because cocaine is simply like the chick that doesnt get the hint, shes always gonna be there messing with some aspect of your life.