Tolerance

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by GardenGrove, Apr 7, 2006.

1. GardenGrove

GardenGrove Newbie

Reputation Points:
    although i strongly believed this topic would have already been done & i did conduct several searches before deciding to post it, i did not find any information. so, here goes...
    is it possible to have no tolerance to marijuana?
    ex. i smoke on a daily basis. i've noticed that usually i get decently high off of a few hits of high mids or such (on a day to day basis, the bud i usually smoke is high mids, and usually from the same connection). is it possible that i just do not, for one reason or another, build up a tolerance to marijuana?

2. audiocide

audiocide Newbie

Reputation Points:
    67 y/o
    I would say it's more of a perceptory thing. You need to be at level for awhile for it to feel the same every time.

It's just that you eventually get used to it.

Then again there could be a chemical tolerance that builds, I have no idea. Swim smokes daily and notices none of it.

--mic

3. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Try smoking a couple blunts a day for a week, then switch back to your normal daily consumption, then try telling us you don't build a tolerance, you'll see.

4. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    when i use to smoke, every night, i only needed half as much as what i can smoke now to get blazed