1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by renegades, Jan 30, 2007.

1. renegades

renegades Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Dec 2, 2006
    I have notice a cross tolerance between the 2cs and DOxs. I had not done 2cb for 9 days but did use DOB three days ago. I did not really get off on the 2c-b and thinks it is because of the DOB. What a waste. In addition, I has found that tolerance last 7 days for a 2c whereas DOx is at least 10 days. Hey DEA listen up - these Research Chemicals are not addictive, so why go stick your nose into RCs, the cocaine or methampetamine(which are addictive)trade in which DEA intercepts maybe 5% that is shipped into this country needs every agent available to control it. Leave our Research Chemicals alone, don't make them CSAs. They are not dangerous. Don't make us criminals, we are law abiding tax paying citizens. Anyother swims care to comment on their own personal experiences with tolerances. This was about tolerance, sorry to go off on a tangent regarding the DEA but this I feel strongly about this.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  2. Rush

Rush Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Nov 30, 2006
    from switzerland
    2c-x and DOx, are both PEA derivates (thus related to methamphetamine)
    so , is very probable a cross-tolerance that lasts 3-4 days.
    like between different tryptamines.

also ehat you say is wrong, Research Chemical have a psychological addiction potential, and some even physical.
    in particular those amphetamine-like, the phenethylamines(and alpha methylated tryptamines)

of course, you can be the type of person who doesn't get addicted, but who can tell?