tonight will be my first time with salvia divinorum .

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by thydarkprevails, Oct 23, 2004.

1. thydarkprevails

thydarkprevails Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    i have 1 oz of leaves, 1 gram of 5x and 1 gram of 10x, i've carefully read much of the advice on this board, so i'll let you know how it goes [​IMG]

2. xplosiv

xplosiv Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey mate, please advise on your experience. im so sick of weed, especially the shit floating around my area in the past year.

been trying to get my hands on some salvia but no one knows what the fuck it is. i live in sydney australia.

anyways please let me know how much u smoked, how u smoked it(bong im guessin), how long the high lasted & if u recommend it..

cheers mate.

3. thydarkprevails

Reputation Points:
    well, i used a bong..and at first i smoked a pinch of 5x on some leaves..it felt pretty good..so like an idiot, i ignored all that i read..and did something STUPID. i put a small amount of leaves in my bowl, and loaded it with 1/2 a gram of 10x extract....BIG MISTAKE, i had an out of the body experience where i thought there were 3 of myself, and the life i was living was a lie, that my friend/tripsitter was going to murder me, and that there was no escape from this life...i was literally freaking out...than about 5 mins into it..i sat down and just told myself, it's a drug, it will end soon...and in 10 minutes..it did...so i'm hesitent to try again..but i'm sure i will...just with intelligence!

4. xplosiv

xplosiv Newbie

Reputation Points:
    shit aye, cheers for that.

i agree 1/2 gram of 5x extract on leaves would be a bit too much. if i get my hands on some salvia ill more than likely chew it. apparently chewing enuff leaf will make the effect last longer (like weed i guess).

were u having visual experiences ?? like pshycadelic shit ??

5. thydarkprevails

Reputation Points:
    nah..i just felt very apart from everything..last night however, salvia was great..it just made everything feel so real...although i was using it in combination with marijuana, hash, and mushrooms...