Too go to the rave alone or no????

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Unsolved, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I have plans to go to a rave tommorrow night iinitally. His very first one in fact, the problem is his friend that was suppose to go with him backed out at the last minute due to work. Again he's never gone to a rave and has no connections for anything and he was kinda counting on his friend that is good at sniffing drugs out. He doesn't know wether or not to go now???? Although he really wants to go because the raves is suppose to be a good one. He doesn't know what to do now, any advice here????

2. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Go and have fun, if you run into something, cool.. Just be cautious and don't overdo anything.. You may find someone there you know, and if not, you may be able to make friends. Drugs aren't everything, but chances are, they will be available, so one shouldn't worry if that's what they are looking for...

3. N0ly

N0ly Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    never go alone thats how tragedies happen. i wish there where some raves around here but none whatsoever.

4. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Hmm, care to explain further? I have not noticed any tragedys going to places alone...

5. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I think he means if things go wrong like if some one has a seizure/complication as the result of a bad pill maybe. and the ambulance has to be called and they need to know what they took maybe..

6. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Going to a rave alone is not going to be that big of a deal. If the rave is anything like any rave I have been to, you will be able to meet many people and establish many new contacts/friends at a rave. It is always best to bring a crew with you, but if you have to go alone then go for it. Sniffing stuff out is not that hard. Stuff should sniff you out if ya catch swims drift. Be wary of people selling at a rave though. They could give you some bunk crap/dangerous pill if you arent careful. It is always best to dose before you get into the club. That way, your pills hopefully came from a trusted source and wont be a dangerous combination of random ass drugs.

7. KorSare

KorSare Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from Canada
    My car mechanic doesn't recommend going to a rave alone, especially if it's your first one. It's easy to be overwhelmed by the lights, the music and the people - and depending on your personality, you could become paranoid... and paranoid trips on any substance are presumably not very enjoyable.

Are raves sanctioned in the city that you live in? Is the rave close to home? There's nothing worse than being in a crowd of a 100 people, only to have the event busted by the cops. My car mechanic recalls an event, where he ended up sitting on a sidewalk in the shady area of the city's downtown, waiting for a bus or a cab, by himself. Not fun, I would imagine.

To get to the point... his advice, and my advice is that unless you have a very confident and adventurous personality - it's always nice to have a familiar face, in unknown territory.