TOO MANY E’s

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Matt, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Matt

Matt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Anyone else sick of going through too many (usually 10 or more) in an average night out?? Even after months off, still need the same amount for the same kick I used to get. Now multipy that amount by 2 (partnerhas the same as me) it's just too expensive. Is there anything I can have to make them hit hard again whilst having less???

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    try having an emtpy stomach, that always helps, or try triple droping to beging with!

10 or more in one night seems alot, are you sure there are good pills?

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I think you feel probably the exact same as I do. When I first started taking them, I naturally didn't have a tolerance, so I was satisfied with a half pill or just the one. These were the good old days because the come-up was mild and pleasant (though still effective) and you could barely feel any come-down at all. I treated them like night out "enhancers".

As time went by, SWIM began to start dealing them (because they are so profitable) but that started problems because I kept on dropping more than I needed to with all the pills lying around. Basically, I started binging on pills very heavily for a period of ten weeks last year.

Naturally, SWIM decided to stop selling them because I was taking them too often and SWIM needed a new connection anyway. I successfully stayed off them for about five months until I did them again a week ago. I didn't come-up properly at all, and just kept dropping aimlessly in order to try and get a bang. It's always a nasty feeling when you can sense yourself coming down before dropping the last pill (first sign of addiction).

From now on, I must limit myself to three pills tops (although unless they're good, they won't do much) in order to avoid the horrible comedowns I get. I'm never gonna take them at a house party again either because that way the night is based around the pills instead of the pills just being a nice compliment to the night.

My suggestion to you, is to seek very good pills or else pure MDMA. I'm gonna have to go the same way myself. And don't depress yourself if you can't enjoy pills anymore. I know a lot of people like that and it angers me. There are so many choices these days. XTC is by no means the holy grail of drugs in my opinion.

4. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    take a long break. when you say months how many do you mean exactly? i used to neck pills every week too, never quite got up to 10 in a night, maybe 8, and the effects got less and less. but i had a break for 6 months, and now only take them every few months, and i can take 3 and its almost as good as the first time.

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    My break was five months for the record.

I think once you reach a certain level of tolerance, like most other drugs, it takes years to get phased off a small dose.

6. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I would suggest taking some 5htp and piracetam, ive heard great things about them.

7. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ann Shulgin's words, paraphrased: "I used MDMA almost every weekend
    for two years, before it was known that it might cause a problem, and lost
    the 'magic' forever."

8. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hmmm, have known someone to lose the magic totally, only for it to be completely regained after a 5 YEAR break.[​IMG]

9. Matt

Matt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    5htp and piracetam??? What will these do?

10. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I can't believe people can do 10 pills in a night. The most I've ever done is two and that was really strong. Mind youI always get good pills - around the 120mg mark, so two pills would be 240mg which is a fairly large dose. I'm sure higher numbers of pills can only be because the pills are really weak.

11. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I got decent pills prolly around 90 mg, i bought 15 of em and i powder'd em all on the spot.. i snorted 2 poped 2 then drank 4 cold shots sarted comming up REAL hard then i snorted prolly another 4 pills and swallowed another 2then i was in no mans land i do not remember beyond this, i am told by a few people i did jet puke about 10-13 feet but suppposedly i was grinning as i was puking i was all better after 3 mins of puking then i called a cab and went home with my girl friend... she says my eyes where rolling into the back of my head alot and i kept smilling. I dont regret this but i wont be doing it again!

Oh yeah usually takes 2 rolls 2 get a MAGIC high from e with me and i drop rolls every say 3 weekends...Edited by: markdahman

12. Matt

Matt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The ones I get are the best going around Australia and apart from testing them, you can get a good insight into where they came from and their rating out of 10 from pillreport.com. I have friends who after years still only have 3 or 4 a night...For all those thinking about double droppin, remember, it's twice as good, not twice as hard...

13. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    It only takes a few months of continuous use to lose the "magic".

I don't get the "magic" anymore. I get the peak for about an hour, then level out for about two hours and afterwards I hit a big slump.

There's nothing more depressing than hitting the slump when the sun starts coming up. It's like a complete paradox compared to a psychadelic comedown.

14. Apparatus

Apparatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o

Why did you take that many at one time?

15. pcon

pcon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    real good ones you should only need one every time

16. Matt

Matt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    crap onpcon, let's see if you will re-write that after3 or 4years of every weekend use. tell me then thatyou are getting the same rush for the same time... you'd be the only one of thousands thati've met who'd claim that statement.

17. Apparatus

Apparatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o

That is why you should not use it every weekend, maybe once a month.

18. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    ^^^Theres gold in them thar hills!

/Seriously, cut it back.

//Find other drugs you enjoy. Shrooms, LSD, RC's, anything. Variety.

///Or, find activities that dont require drugs to be fun.

19. orngthmpr

orngthmpr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I roll no more than once a month, and the most ive used in one night is 2 pills, I either have a low tolerance or getting good pills :)

20. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    if you only use once a month or so, your tolerance wont really go up all that much... if you use weekly your tolerance will rise. i guess how long you need a break for will depend on how often you necked em, how many you necked in a night, and how long you did it for. but my experience is that the magic definately comes back, if you give it time.