Too much mdma over 2 days

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by tooblue4you, May 8, 2007.

1. tooblue4you

tooblue4you Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from The Netherlands
    Ok, my been a silly idiot basically he bought 1000mg of mdma on a friday night. Over the period of about 6 hours he ingested 500mg at different intervals starting with 200mg then 3 lots of 100mg. I felt mashed but not completely out of it. Then went to sleep at about 3am.

SWIM woke up at around 12 midday. With 500mg still sat there swim stupidly thought hed have a small dab to wake himself up this has no effect and basically for some reason swim managed to ingest the rest of it through out the day although he didnt feel any positve effects as such just abit speedy.

YES SWIM IS A MORON, the following day I feel abit dazed no worse than when he does a small amount but started surfing the net and reasearching negetive effects of overuse. Now hes paranid hes done some damage. Although this was alot I had only used once before 2 weeks ago and before that it was many years.

I have bought some 5-htp which he will be taking 100mg nightly for a week or so, but in short has anyone done aything as stupid and been ok?

Sorry its a long post but any advice would be great.

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I will be fine. Idiots have done much worse and fully recovered. Just don't let SWIM do such again. Serotonin-syndrome isn't fun in the least.

3. tooblue4you

tooblue4you Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Whats this?

I think alot of the effects hes feeling now are pretty much pseudo.

I had read that mdma has a half life of 6 hours so by his calculations by the time he took more the second day most of the first lot would have been gone from his body.

I will not be using again for quite some time this has sort of been a wake up call.:D How would I know when hie serotonin levels are back in balance other than hitting some more x and seeing if theres a result?

4. Orchid_Suspiria

Orchid_Suspiria Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    You should be fine just won't feel it.This is why I have never liked MDMA alot,he always feels less intelligent and less of a person the day after MDMA use.A night of pleasure just isn't worth the bad feelings afterwards.

5. tooblue4you

tooblue4you Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh SWIM forgot to add on the first night I did vomit late in the evening but thinks this was due to the awful taste of the crystals in his mouth after a bomb had split before he could swallow it.

So basically what you

6. tooblue4you

tooblue4you Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sorry SWIM hit the enter key by accident ment to say

so what yous is saying if SWIM made it through the first 24 hours he will be ok?

I am getting a bit paranoid and after doing extensive reasearch over the last 2 days can only find things to make him more freaked out.

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    If I was going to be dead - he would be. Now eat some food, SWIM. Take some vitamins. Get some rest. And never do such a bird-brained thing again!

8. tooblue4you

tooblue4you Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ;-) Thanks nagognog