Took xtc now i have a few questions

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by obscure_dreamer, Dec 8, 2003.

1. obscure_dreamer

obscure_dreamer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Alright, I tried it for the first time on wed. I was really scared but I wanted to try it and I knew the fear would never go away away so i tried it.

Anyway, when it kicked in I was sick, not actually throwing up but I felt like I was going to and it felt like that for what felt like forever!!! It sucked but after the "sick" feeling left I felt GREAT undescribale. But now I am scared to do it a again because I really really don't wanna go through the"sick" stage, but I loved the good high. Any tips on how to minimize this? I was thinking I could just take half a pill and then once I start rolling in a good way I could down the other half. Think this will work??

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I have a good hunch where the sickness was coming from: if it was not caused by impurity of the pills, then it is likely that your fear for XTC has caused you to fight or supress the onset of the effects. That reaction is common for psychedelics and causes naussea, so I guess that it can happen when you fear ecstasy to.

If any of your friends felt sick, forget my remarks and buy from someone else next time. Buy a test kit to check what's in it.

Further you can fight naussea with dry bread, which absorbes the abundend stomache acids. You can also take something against car sickness. This works great, BUT if you need to trow up, you be able to. So be carefull with that.

3. derpman

derpman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    no no no X does that for the first few mins just take a shit or throw up and ull luv it bro

4. Gareth

Gareth Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Its normal. Mine was so strong that I kept needing to throw up after 1 pill. Means you have a weaker stomach like me. Just decrease the dose (IE half). Get up there and see how you feel.

5. Gurnie

Gurnie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    First time I tried it I dropped the first half and didn't feel much, then about one hour laterdropped the second half. I started to come up very quickly and all of a sudden felt very weird and light-headed. I feltsick anddry heaved a couple of timesso i just sat down and it passed within five minutes. Nobody else got this from the pills at all, so I think it's just because it was my first time and I musthave been quite sensitive to it. It worried me abit though, but I soon forgot about it and loved every minute of the high [​IMG]

6. Ketamina

Ketamina Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Being sick is normal for me. I tend to take 1.5 pills, and I feel icky for a little bit and sometimes actually vomit. Once I ralph though, euphoria kicks in. I know this sounds sick, but puking when I'm on XTC is actually sort of fun and interesting... so is everything else, but when I'm sober I have an irrational fear of vomitting.

7. Salim

Salim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know exactly what you mean Ketamania.

8. serotonin

serotonin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i have yet to try this, but a friend says it kicks ass, and it may help you if your sickness is caused by the e just causing general stomach upsetness.

crush up the pill, put it on a piece of paper about the width of your tongue. slip the bottom of the paper under your tongue and let the e slide under your tongue. otherwise know as sublingual. supposedly a much faster come up (which is to be expected) and would most likely help prevent sickness. just try to keep it under your tongue, and dont taste it.

9. Antidote

Antidote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Stomach tightening, anxious feelings, and being generally overwhelmed (though not euphoric) is what I've heard termed rushing. It's usually not a problem for me, I just sit down until it passes. Everyone reacts differently, though.