Social - Top Ten: Things You Don't Hear A Crack Smoker Say

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by nyc2mia, Mar 23, 2007.

1. nyc2mia

nyc2mia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This Should Go Here Because People Who Have Never Smoked May Not Get The Humor

10. Damn, I Just Took A Hit And Man Am I Starving

9. Gosh Man, I Really Am Packing On The Pounds Smoking These Rocks

8. Naw Man, Thats Okay, I Had One Hit And That Was All I Wanted - I'm Off To Bed

Okay Peeps, Swim Had More Funny Ones 2 Days Ago When He Started This Run... But Now I Am Coming Down So Swim Will Need Your Help - I Am Sure There Are Some Smokers Out There With A Sense Of Humor

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2007
  2. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    7. Hey my good friend, thank you for buying me cigarettes today... Here, have my last five rocks and enjoy yourself! I will hold the lighter for you.

3. nyc2mia

nyc2mia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    6. I never say..shhh, be quiet, or think i hear the police or someone coming, or peek out the blind or curtain after i take a good ringer hit - and i mean, never ever!!! lol

4. nyc2mia

nyc2mia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    5. No, no, no (to smoking buddy) - you must take the larger of last the 2 hits - I insist and I wont change my mind no matter how much you fuss about it!!! - oh yes my friend, by the way - feel free to scrape my (very thickly packed) resin that I have been accumulating the past 12 hours and smoke it all for yourself b4 you go!!!! I will be quite fine with that!

(man I has seen dudes get major ass whippins for scrapin or pushing some one else's stem when someone stepped away)!! SWIM never smokes around those grimy types anymore anyways...it ruins swim's tweaking!!

5. nyc2mia

nyc2mia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    [culture] The Crack-user Behaviour and Attitudes Thread

I am curious....what is the funniest or most odd, or like the most discount (like a 27" tv for 2 rocks - like what the dope dealer paid versus what it's worth) thing You has seen someone selling or trying to sell for a crack hit...

this came up becuase last night I was in da dope hole and dude came thorugh with a SONY digital camcorder with the carrying bag, one guy offered him 15 when I was leaving (quickly) no need to hang around in the dope hole for police to come - SWIM wanted to get stuff, not to observe dopehole "the price is right" - when I went to the same dope hole and saw the dealer - he said they eventually paid the guy..yikes.. hold your breath.... seven dollars....dude coulda waited till the daytime and took it to the pawnshop and got mucho bucks and still been able to get his item back.. man - wish i woulda hung around for the "auction" - I woulda gave the guy a whole TEN bucks - lol - it's a great investment in case swim needs something of valuable to pawn till payday for some cash - I woulda actually made a proit buying it then pawning it.

oh yea - I had also seen couches, fridges and stoves beeing carried heads down the dope blacks tryin to sell em- but that was up in harlem...swimn laughed his ass of but I could relate to the "desperation"

6. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    Re: Selling Your Valuables On Crack

Interesting, it sounds like the market for used consumer goods is pretty illiquid at late nights in crack smoking areas. Sounds like a business opportunity, opening 24 hour pawnshops by crack hotspots.

7. nyc2mia

nyc2mia Newbie

Reputation Points:

that's funny because I thought the same thing (24 hour pawn shops in the hood) as I was writing the thread. It seems like since crack hit the market there's always been an illicit market to sell things for drugs and money - swim is sure this probably went on even before crack. One thing I has noticed that when crack first hit - you would get closer to face value for items you sold, then as time went on the dealers became more ruthless - realizing the desperate mind state that crack user can be in and would offer You incredibly low prices and users would take it, not happily, but they would not want to leave without the drug.

8. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    4. As deceased Sally 'used' to say " I'll just have one more." and the classic one " I feel fine really im ok."

9. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    3. "no officer I am a prostitute because I like it, I just happen to also be a crackhead."

10. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o

Funny topic(kind of):
    Swim used to chill at the dope house, until it got raided by SRT and I got half an ass kicking. No more chilly there:). Swim used to see all kinds of shit get sold, old 22 rifles, glocks, revolvers, going for as little as 20 bucks depending on there condition. Swim saw a guy sell an old 88 oldsmobile in great condition for 40 bucks title and all, even gave the dopeman his plate. Gold and silver were in such abundance that it would have to be something really nice for the dopeman to even look at it. Just sitting in the house bullshitting I saw all kinds of crazy shit. People begging and shit. Offering up literally the clothes on there back. People would rent there nice ass cars out to the dope man to go cruise around the city and party for a couple hours. Will write more if I remember.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  11. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    2. Nah, man... just say nope to dope and pass on grass

12. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.

I find this whole topic nightmarish, having binged on crack in the early 1990s, sporadically through the 90s and (last time) in 2000 right before the presidential election. Just reading these posts puts SWIM in a bad mood :(.

13. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Not such a funny topic, if you think about it.

How many people who would swap 2 rocks for a 27" TV, OWN a 27" TV? If it's not their TV then where did they get it from?

Substitute "used" consumer goods for "stolen" consumer goods, and see how amusing it is now.

SWIJ doesn't think this one is going anywhere. CLOSED

14. nyc2mia

nyc2mia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    1. No honey, of course swim doesnt mind taking the long way home and stopping to get You some things while I am on my way back from copping my first rocks of the (day, week, month..fill in what applies)...i mean i've been waiting all (day , week, month) for that first blast.. what's another half an hour with the smoking butterflies jumping around in my belly, no hun i am not upset nor am I in a rush to get that first hit..LMAO:(

15. nyc2mia

nyc2mia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well, whats next - another "things you don't hear" or how about "things you always hear a crack smoker say"...yes thats it-

Top Ten Things You Always Hear A Crack Smoker Say

10. Shhhhhh, do you hear that? It sounds like the police, be quiet they are coming - guess this should actually the number one all time favorite...

9. Damn, I know I had one more (rock/baggie/hit in my pocket somewhere (while searching pockets over and over and over).

keep it going...

16. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    8. "Please dude. Let me get just one hit." NO! "come on man I'll pay you back double when I get my check."

17. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    7. "Can I push your stem PLEASE?? Im feindin man"

18. Danc9552003

Danc9552003 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    6."Hey man, can I borrow like 5 or 10 bucks? It's cuz I'm short on my rent."

19. madlost

madlost Newbie

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o
    Damn that was a good one...:D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  20. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The check part applies to snorting as well. I use to help out a friend now and then, never really asked for that promsied check though. SWIM's friend paid him back in so many other ways