1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Health - Tracer Vision

Discussion in 'The euphoric body' started by Akashik, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Akashik

Akashik Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am lately experiencing this.
    His vision is a bit odd. Its a bit hard to explain.

You know the view one gets from a lack of sleep? When all the lights, colors and shadows seem to drag and follow across your vision or blend into another?

I am experiencing this and has been for around a month now. Hes getting a decent amount of sleep (atleast 6 -7 hours) but his eyes seem to be doing this weird thing for some reason.

What could it be? is there something wrong?

2. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.
    It's been noticed by my raver friend that this effect in particular seems to last after tripping on things and it also gets emphasized when smoking weed. has You tripped on anything? even something like diphenhydramine which still exerts influence over visuals...

3. Akashik

Akashik Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    No I hasnt been tripping on anything lately.
    Just that even though he gets decent amount of sleep he always feels groggy and lethargic throughout the day..

Hmm... maybe he should go see the doc.

4. Tornasunder

Tornasunder Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Could be HPPD, which is caused from taking a hallucinogenic drug. However You said they haven't taken anything recently. Swim suggests that you try to forget about it for awhile, personally I find that over thinking about things makes them worse and brings out the symtoms. However if You is still worried then get checked up, if not just to give You piece of mind.

5. seven7seven

seven7seven Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    when I was about 15 he took a mescaline cap (unknown dose), thought he got ripped off cause it took like 3-4 hours to kick in. Tripped hardcore for 12+ hours. Had pleasent effects for about a week after (tracers, creativity, new ideas, general uplift in mood). SWIM now (some ten years later) still sees tracers in the dark, or after some good weed, or just randomly. I am 100% sure it was because of the religous experince (hard trip and religous experiences have same brain function) he had with the mescaline!!! Never has been a problem, You enjoys it. Also, SWIM noticed when the tracers come on strong he has much stronger clearer thoughts (maybe related to meditative brain wave functions?). Oh, and SWIM only ever dosed the mescaline one time, so it is not a product of abuse!