1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Effects - Tramadol + bupe?

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by wings of wax, Jun 18, 2009.

1. wings of wax

wings of wax Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have heard some good reports on this combo.
    I have the pure bupe (no naloxone), Temgesic brand. 0.4 mg.

I am thinking taking a low dose of each, and see how it interacts,
    like 50-100 mg of tramadol and maybe 0,2 of bupe inssuflated.

I have a medium tolerance to tramadol, and have taken 0,8 mg of bupe over the last couple of months (zero tolerance)

What I am looking for is the tramadol effect with a boost to the opiate action.

Any thoughts?

2. AceOvArts

AceOvArts

Reputation Points:
    More important than all of this please check any self incrimination in SWIYs posts maybe readup Here?

Strangely enough SWIM used 200mg of Tramadol (after an abusive 2 weeks of it so remember tolerance was high) and used 0.6mg of Temgesic, This went off fine and an hour later SWIM decided he would do a workout on a cross trainer. After 30mins of workout SWIM got the most awesome rush (he guesses Serotonin) and then literally 5-10 mins later another rush, it blew SWIMs mind and he is eager to repeat the experiment but please let us know how SWIY felt.