Tramadol hydrochloride+E's

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by kumar, Mar 29, 2007.

1. kumar

kumar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Australia
    I was just wondering out of concern, if he was to take e's on sat, it is now thursday night after taking his last dose of tramadol hydrochloride an hour ago it would be ok and is there any risk of anything in particular. How long would it take for it to be out of your system.
    thankyou

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Tramadol has effects of an SSRI. This has been seen to prevent it from allowing the strong euphoric effects of methylone to take place. This working on the same pathways as MDMA.

It was found to take at least a week from the last dose of tramadol for this to wear off. Preferably longer.

3. beena

beena Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from U.K.
    I'm sure I read about a couple of people dying who were taking Tramadol combined with other SSRI medication such as anti-depressants. I would be very cautious.

4. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Almost all cases of death from use of Tramadol, recreational or otherwise, were found to have occurred in conjunction with abuse of other substances.

That alone should be dissuasive enough, as well as the fact that Tramadol has rapid acting SSRI effects so the MDMA wouldn't be very effective.

If You has been using Tramadol on a chronic basis I think a period of abstinence from seratogenic substances is necessary.

5. kumar

kumar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Australia
    Nope, I had just been using tramdol this week and stopped yesterday and will be using mdma tomorrow. Wouldnt it bee so that most of the tramadol would have left swims body say by lunch tomorrow due to the fact that it recomends you take 3 doses a day, this may indicate how quickly tramadol leaves the body? Is there any info on how those people died say what other substances where used, were they on tramadol at the same time as the substance? I feel that being on tramadol and taking mdma would be no worse then taking coke and then mdma! and i also read that tramadol is a great come down reliever so thats the mixing of the 2 substances very close together! any more infor would be great

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    A week, at least, is needed to clear tramadol's SSRI action/effect. You asked, there is the answer.

7. Memantine

Memantine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    As Nag said, a week would be needed to clear off Tramadol's effects on serotonin. With a proper diet I have found that sometimes 5 days is enough. Taking in consideration that Tramadol regains its full effects by abstaining one day it tells how rapidly the brain restores the serotonin depleted by it, but while Tramadol is a mild SSRI with a powerful serotonin-pusher substance like MDMA a day or 2 is just not enough to feel its full empathogenic and entactogenic effects, although SWIM doubts there would be any fatal risk by doing so, just an experience lost. But don't take SWIM's word for granted, everyBODY's different.

8. kumar

kumar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Australia
    I went ahead despite, which was most definetly a stupid and imature choice, but seim is young afteral. Anyway, slightly worried I started wth half after drinking excesive amounts and didnt notice much besides a slight mood lift and the usaull dry mouth. Then another half and hour later. I feltreally emoutional he thinks due to the fact nothing was going to plan. I gave half away and then had the last 2 and hour apart and they were a ball. Swim dosn't think the first 1 1/2 released and seratonin at all but for the last 2 WOW!

Overal tramadol+e's = stupid lame crap:)