Opinions - Transdermal Methylone

Discussion in 'Beta-Ketones' started by Broshious, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Would transdermal methylone be feasible with DMSO? And if so does anyone have any info on making transdermals as I have absolutely no experience in this area.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
  2. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    no to the first (even a liquid elephant is still an elephant, as in difference to liquid LSD), and why in the first place?

for making transdermals, may i recommend the Witches Book of Spells or 101 Ways to Catch a Free Ride to the Sabbath with Just Your Broom and Garden Growins'.

seriously, topical applications are tricky, the carrier matrix must be in harmony with the transported agent, dosage is uncertain as is the rate of absorption and if you want absorb, why not go intrarectal?

3. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Haha I didn't realize that transdermals were quite so tricky. He was just looking for a route of better absorption.

Why not go IR indeed. I know it's a good way to save Methylone he just doesn't know if he can do it. I have considered it many times, but it may not be for him.

4. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Transdermal would cause the methylone trip to be less intense since I think that the absorption would be incomplete or slow with DMSO. Methylone works fine orally in SWIM's opinion.

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    To silence/kill outspoken Nixon-critic Art Buchwald in the early 1970's, Nixon's goons put DMSO/LSD on Art's steering wheel of his car. The plot failed.

6. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Did it fail because art took the bus that day, or because DMSO isn't really as good of a transdermal carrier as it is touted to be ?

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    The latter explanation.

8. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Upon further reflection I am very interested in IR administration. He is wondering what kind of syringe would work best. He has several oral syringes, and the rectal syringes he's seen were all high capacity(8oz+) so they don't seem all that great. Any information on plugging Methylone(any drug for that matter) in solution would be highly appreciated.

9. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points: