Combinations - Trip 1: Ephedra, alcohol and cafeine

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by HandyMan81, Jan 28, 2006.

1. HandyMan81

HandyMan81 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    This is a small report about My Ephedra experiences.
    I tried to make it as real as possible but without any scientific comments. If other My would like, I could post more experiences as I am using drugs almost every weekend.

Friday evening, 18:45 pm:
    I am taking 4 supercaps of 833mg(< . This is 267 grams of ephedrine. At the moment I am kind of tired, I went partying and Swim spent all night walking through Amsterdam. Let's see if Swim can stay awake for some time.:eek: This afternoon I had a few beers (7) which could influence the effect of ephedra. At the moment I am drinking some coffee. Cafeine enhances the effects of Ephedra.

19:39 pm:

I feel strange though pleasant tinglings at My forehead. Otherwise I am just a bit restless and uptight. I am not in the mood for sitting behind My computer and typing so Swim walks nervously around My room. Otherwise Swim feel fine and I am definately not tired anymore. Swim decides to put on some relaxed music (Led Zeppelin) en cleans the mess in My room.

20:05 pm:

The tinglings are getting quite heavy now. Swim noticed that by concentrating Swim can enhance them. Typing is getting harder because of My sweaty shivering hands. My tiredness completely disappeared while more then an hour ago Swim almost fall asleep. Now I feel very active and have the urge to do something. Otherwise I feel a bit unreal. Like I amnt Swim:D

20:40 pm:

The phone rang but I could not fully focuse on the conversation. Just like it did not all get to Swim the way it should. Swim heared Swim talking in slowmotion. Swim still feels fine only a little sweaty and shiverish. Also I am still a bit restless. If I would happen to be at a party now Swim definately would dance like mad. :crazy

21:05 pm:

I am full of energy but do not know what to focus My energy on. So I go from paper to radio to tv and computer. But also between waterboiler and toilet, kitchen and livingroom. This stuff makes me thirsty so Swim better make some more tea.

21:34 pm:

The tinglings continue but Swim becomes bit more relaxed. At least Swim can now sit and watch tv normally again.

21:56 pm:

Okay, I am still am a bit restless and have troubles focussing on typing. My thoughts are going faster then My typing. Watching tv also gives Swim troubles focussing. Only the stand-up comedians Swim can follow. The news and such just doesn't get My attention.

22:15 pm:

It's working for about 2.5 hours now. The effect of Ephedra is still present and has not reduced. The tinglings begin to subside. Another clear effect of Ephedra is the change in mentality. Swim seems to get more social, nicer and euphoric from it. A while ago Swim hardly did not speak to My roommate but now I feel like Swim and Him have a close connection. If some other I do not know I had used some ephedrine, other I would probably now said that I am a weird but kind person. Weird because Swim still have problems focussing.

23:07 pm:

I feel pretty good now. Not as nervous as before and still I am awake while after a party in Amsterdam I should have been wasted and lying in bed. A documentairy about war victims in refugeecamps touched Swim more deeply then it otherwise would have. /:eek:\

23:18 pm:

Sometimes the tinglings seem to get back. Swim must have already drank 2 liters of tea. I do get thirsty of Ephedra, it seems time for a beer now.

Night from friday to saturday
    00:17 am:

Still awake and it doesn't seem Swim will be getting some sleep soon. Even though it has been 5 hours since I took the ephedra.

02:43 am:

I feel completely normal again. Allthough Swim sometimes still have light tinglings in My head. Otherwise I am still awake. I do feel My body is getting more tired. From the earlier side effects like sweating, shaking and de-realisation is no trace left. It has been more then 7 hours since I took the Ephedra, still it feels like Swim cannot go to sleep soon from now.

04:04 am:

Still no signs of Swim wanting to sleep. After 8 hours this comes quite as a surprise. Otherwise I do not feel anything anymore.

05:38 am:

Still not sleeping, it works longer then Swim expected. For 10 hours allready now. Swim thinks that in about an hour Swim will be able to sleep. Swim starts feeling hungry. My body feels a bit exhausted already though.

+/- 6:15 am:

Swim fell asleep, without to much problems.

Saturday afternoon
    12:00 pm:
    Waking up. Swim thinks it was kind of a restless night. Swim woke up a few times and did not fall asleep again for 15 minutes or so. Alltogether Swim thinks I have slept for 5 hours or so. But I do feel quite awake and rested.

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    thank you! keep up the good posts!

3. neilspotshop

neilspotshop Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    Hi interesting stuff! I have taken amounts of psuedo ephidrine before mainly with weed. I have to say i quite liked it it. keep up the good work

4. sekstoi

sekstoi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    267grams of ephedrine? i hope not

5. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ephedra is rather cardiotaxing, go easy when combining with other stims.

oh, and "Swim decides to put on some relaxed music (Led Zeppelin)"

Zep - relaxed? umm, i spose it is mellower than say Osom vs Kin Dza Dza vs Pykovsky or a SRL gig...

6. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You might want to check your math...833mg x 4 = 3.33g.

7. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from gaza_strip
    ^thats extract mass, its standardised as 50mg of eph per 850mg of extract or sumfin i dont remember anymore. so basically its ~200mg eph.

8. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Aha, thanks.

9. mindmaster

mindmaster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Great post come with some more of that Swim have just rememberd how good i normally has it on ephedra/ephedrine

someone who nows how much ephedra/ephedrine there is in the red ephedra caps in a small bag they sell them at many smartshops in the nederlands