Combinations - Trip Report: 2C-B-FLY + 2C-I + DOI

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by DrugPhreak, Nov 2, 2005.

1. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    75 y/o from iceland
    10mg 2C-B-Fly + 20mg 2C-I + 1.5mg DOI

Each dose was weighed on a very precise scale and placed into a separate gel cap. They where taken like one minute apart. Since the 2C-B-Fly was never consumed before it was smelled and tasted. No smell could be detected and the taste was acidic.

T + 1:00 - Nothing

T + 1:30 - Slight nausea. The light coming from my lamp started looking odd... it was like I could see every particle of light... all of them oscillating in a circular manner.

T + 2:00 - The TV is on with the lights off. Blues and reds look amazing... smudge-like and nearly appear to be shooting off the screen in 3D.

T + 2:30 - Palms are getting clammy and perspiration is increasing. Teeth are starting to grind. I keep rubbing my thumbs against my forefingers and making other tweaker-type movements.

T + 3:00 – Heavy body load. Hands and feet starting to get cold. Got under a comforter and laid down continuing to watch TV. SNL had come on and it seemed much funnier than usual. Possibly they wrote some decent skits this time? I doubt it… lol. I go to the window... pull back the curtains and watch all the traffic and people outside. I feel content, but at the same time somewhat depressed. I feel like life has passed me by. I also feel trapped and that this experience will never end… looking outside is helping me cope with these feelings.

T + 3:30 – I go to the front to talk to someone. Proper pronunciation is somewhat of a struggle. I decide to go back to the room I was in… this person is running my experience. On the way back I notice that light is looking even more incredible… the light in the hallway is shooting out in a gold-like tone. I’m starting to get those wavy 2C-I visuals, but with the 2C-B-Fly in my system also everything seems much deeper. I’m starting to pick up subtle things that normally go unnoticed… I consider these to be messages from the spiritual world. They are trying to tell me that I’m getting too stressed out and angry with certain things and this is starting to gobble me up in a spiritual sense and this is the reason for a physical condition that I’m dealing with at the present time. I continue to lay down under the comforter and watch TV… hands and feet still really cold.

T + 4:00 – I’m starting to get really thirsty, but I don’t want to drink that much because getting up is still somewhat of a hassle because of a back problem. Others are sleeping… the house is pitch black. Turning on the kitchen light was slightly disorientating… the kitchen floor felt as cold as ice. It was ~65° in the house. Back under the comforter lying down… still watching TV. There’s really nothing good on, but as I flick through the channels they all seem interesting somehow. There are Monks on one of the channels and they are talking about healing and meditating… I feel that they are speaking directly to me. I’ve felt like a healer in some form or another since I was young. I believe that spirits and God communicates to me through most of the TV for some reason… I’ve had very powerful communications this way before. The monks started mediating and I followed along. My mind was so clear… not thinking about the past or the future… just the present. Everything felt so good… like if I was at peace with everything on earth.

T + 5:00 – I laid back down… my hands and feet where starting to warm up somewhat. I turned the TV off. I kept hearing… "you’re a healer.. a healer". I was starting to see visuals in the dark… I could make out skull-like structures on the side of the computer desk with arrow them. The arrows seemed to poke the skulls inward as they contracted. I could feel the effects of the 2C-I starting to ware off, but it seemed like it was kicking back in like every ten minutes for the next hour. The DOI still had me going strong of course and maybe some of the 2C-B-Fly was still lingering. I felt again like this will never end… I was basically having a panic attack. As I was lying down I found it kind of hard to breathe and I was starting to feel a little bloated.

T + 6:00 - I was way too amped to fall asleep. I went to window again… it was still rather busy outside… I looked at a street light… reds where still looked brilliant. I went outside to get some fresh air… starting feeling nauseas again. I really thought I was going to puke this time, but I only burped a few times. It was clear crisp cool night so I stayed outside for a while and marveled at stars… the sky looked like a thick piece of glass and the stars tiny powerful light bulbs deep beneath it.

T + 7:00 – I was really getting exhausted so I smoked some cannabis and was actually able to fall asleep.

T + 9:00 – Woke up to use the bathroom… even though I wasn’t drinking much I was sure peeing a lot. I found it really hard to go back to sleep so I smoked another J.

T + 14:00 There where some pleasant effects lingering, but I felt that dirty hangover feeling like I was drunk the night before. I ate some food and started feeling nauseas about half way trough… everything tasted rather bland. The following morning everything was back to normal.

I normally don’t mix new substances that I try, but I felt that I needed this experience. I really wanted to take 20mg of 2C-B instead, but I don’t have much left and I’m saving what I have for a special time. I plan to take 10mg of 2C-B-Fly by itself soon.Edited by: nanobrain

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I hope you wait a good, long time before your monkey or rat try a solo with the stand-alone Fly. Sounds like this psycho-pharmacological conundrum would take awhile to clear the synaptic functions. Yikes! Flies and CI's and Doys, oh My! Flies and CI's and Doys!

3. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    75 y/o from iceland
    Oh, ok. Well, 11mg of 2C-B-Fly was taken about 10min ago. [​IMG]It's been eight days since this combo and several things where done to helpreplenish neurochemicals etc so hopefully that is good/long enough.

4. Toltec

Toltec Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I feel a month is long enough for your rat to fully rejuvenate.

How does you rat like 2C-B-Fly?

cheers

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Hmm...no sign of a report. Perhaps the fly beat up the rat.... There was a rat who swallowed a fly. I don't know why. Perhaps he'll die. And my ape then swallowed the rat that swallowed the fly...

6. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    75 y/o from iceland
    Well... I really don't have too much to say. Weighing it is kindof annoying since it's somewhat hygroscopic... suppliers shouldreally use glass vials with this one.I see why the trip reports have been so short. This is a rather mildpsychedelic that mainlyseems to effect your emotions and thought process. My feelings where definitely much deeperand it helped me to come to terms with certain things. It took about two hours to come on fully and there was some body load as I peaked, but it didn't last too long. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>

It lasted for about eight hours, but a couple hours after it wore off I started getting minor stimulant-like effects as if I took a little meth... this lasted for about four hours.[​IMG] I don't think I'll ever try it again... at least not by itself. I don't see this getting too popular and by no means can it be compared to 2C-B IMO. The prices for this are way too high for the effects that it provides... you would be better off getting a few bags of good cannabis IMO.[​IMG] I bet the thought police will make it illegal anyway... they are obsessed about regulating anything with bromine or methyl groups and of coursewe can't have people walking around with a heightened sense of awareness.Edited by: DrugPhreak

Tags: