Trip2Night, Herbal Magic Mushrooms, and K Powder

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by dj_nice19, Feb 10, 2004.

1. dj_nice19

dj_nice19 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i just bought a bottle of the liquid trip2night but haven't received it yet. just looking for any feedback on this product from real people would be appreciated

2. electro2169

electro2169 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i cant tell u right now,....its all herbal.....and if u hav any mental issues,..dont take it!..anyways,...i dont know about the trip2nite, but if u really want to trip HARD,..and i mean HARd,...order some salvia divornium,...and smoke it,..it is way stron ger than acid,...in my opinion. u start to take like a few hits,..hold it in as long as posible,..and youll find urself having an "OUTER BODY" experience. in fact this shit is so strong,..i dont know how it can be legal....but give it a try..rather then the trip2 nite..even though you already ordered it...if it doesnt work,..chek into the salvia!.....later bro!

3. shdydawn

shdydawn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I bought some of that salvia suff but I don't think i was that good. Where do you get the real good salvia. Is it really better than tripping?

-----------------

Amanda

4. dj_nice19

dj_nice19 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i have tried the salvia and i thought it was garbage, it was harsh and gave me a headache, but thank you for the response

5. dj_nice19

dj_nice19 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    just bought a bottle of the liquid trip2night but haven't received it yet. just looking for any feedback on this product from real people. any responsewould be appreciated

6. dj_nice19

dj_nice19 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it seems no one replied to my inquiry, but since the last post i have received and tried liquid trip2night. i have used it now probably about 5 times in a 2 week span, this is my vacation week from work, and have enjoyed iteverytime. it definetely messes you up.

effects as i can best dsescribe....

definite euphoria, makes you want to dance in place if you let it, discombobulated(sp?) thought pattern, brain works faster then mouth, legs can get a bit rubbery, vision like strong drunken swells, nohallucinations accept for trying to concentrate through the swells. will keep you awake for at least 5 hrs after taking and probably up to 8 hrs.

morning after effects...

slight constriction of the heart, not overwhelming, but lingers through the morning. if you drink and smoke during your experience, that may be a main cause for any post morning effects.

extra info...

definitely noticed a stronger feeling after smoking the bud about an hour after taking original dose. its all legal and can be purchased on the web. 40$ for a 16 oz bottle...a suggested dose is 1 oz i never took more than about 2 1/2 oz in one drink.

7. dj_nice19

dj_nice19 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i have received and tried liquid trip2night. i have used it now probably about 5 times in a 2 week span, this is my vacation week from work, and have enjoyed iteverytime. it definetely messes you up.

effects as i can best dsescribe....

definite euphoria, makes you want to dance in place if you let it, discombobulated(sp?) thought pattern, brain works faster then mouth, legs can get a bit rubbery, vision like strong drunken swells, nohallucinations accept for trying to concentrate through the swells. will keep you awake for at least 5 hrs after taking and probably up to 8 hrs.

morning after effects...

slight constriction of the heart, not overwhelming, but lingers through the morning. if you drink and smoke during your experience, that may be a main cause for any post morning effects.

extra info...

definitely noticed a stronger feeling after smoking the bud about an hour after taking original dose. its all legal and can be purchased on the web. 40$ for a 16 oz bottle...a suggested dose is 1 oz i never took more than about 2 1/2 oz in one drink.

8. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swim sent me this not sure if its very informational or not:

Well i have received and tried the Red Dawn Caps. ( a.k.a. Trip2night ) I took one pill and after aboutan hour of not feeling the desired effects i took one more. About a half hour after the second dose i felt a little something, more energy, along with feeling alot more social with Co-workers. ( I took one before work the other during ), seeing that my job is a pretty relaxing one i thought it would be a good time to try it. Other than those two things and a co-worker commenting on how my eyes were more dilated than usual, there was no euphoria. I think the only person's that would be satisfied with Red Dawn caps would be those looking for a very ( and i meen very)mild experience. I still have 2 caps left and I think im going to wait to take them when i got a little pot to go with it.Overall i'd like Red Dawn Caps if I could get them about 1-2$ per pill, not the 20$ for four they are sold as over the net. Pretty much all you feel from Red Dawn Caps is the synephrine ( Related to Ephedrine ), and none of the other chemicals. So i would just buy pure ephedrine, or synephrine.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2006
  9. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    The formulation has changed to ephedrine free. That's why it's so weak now.

10. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    used to like trip2night when it had ephedrine but was wondering if it
    was anygood now that this main ingredient has been taken out? also
    anyone know or tried spirit walk? supposed to be a pretty good high but
    want more opinions before i order.

11. newman

newman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Have you tried the new T2N ? I have not tried it but I have a bottle of it in front of me now. I also have a bottle of SNURF (formerly snuffadelic )by the same company.I tried the Snurf and had a bad reaction to it my effexor or something. Hard to describe so I wont.

But it did work, quite well infact. I think the problem was most likelyseritonin syndrome. And I think the Effexor alsostooped the re uptake of some of the ingredients. For someone Not onSSRI'S SNRI'S OR MOA'SI think they would really enjoy it. Very trippy.

But I am very interested in your experience with the newer T2N.

Newman

12. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    the new t2n was nothing like the older product it wasnt nearly as
    effective as the older stuff. the negative effects of the older ar def.
    brought out more so with the adsece of the ephed but still one of the
    best lagal highs out. i tryed the snuff when it came in 1g vials and
    sniffed the whole g and had a complete out body experience but havent
    tried the pills yet. good luck with the t2n and let me know what u think

13. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    is it still available as snuffadelic that you snort?

14. rogers

rogers Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If snurf is just DXM, and it's meant to be taken intranasally, that seems kind of backwards.

15. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yeah i just wondered because of the name, i figured it was best
    snorted. But if it is just dxm, then oral is the only (i think)
    way.

16. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    its not dxm and better to get the snuff and just eat whole g

17. trippy420

trippy420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Edited by: trippy420

18. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    What are the ingredients. The descriptions of these legal drugs always intrigue me but im skeptical because of the lack of ingredients on the package.

19. 01485202

01485202 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Tried trip2night in powder, the new stuff without the ephedrine. my experience was unlikethat of anyone else on the forum. Only took the recomended dose, but after half an hour, after throwing up the contents of my stomach, I had no idea where I was or even what i was. stayed on my friendsliving room floorfor about 2 hours talking complete rubbish and "travelling between dimensions"! Only managed walking, holding the wall for supports, after about 4 hours. Probabaly had some sort of allergicreaction, but I was fine when i took X. Never tried shrooms or heroine but I reccon it was like a weird combo of both. Overall was fairly cool experience but never again! Just want to post this to warn anyone trying the stuff for the first time to do so somewhere safe and not in public.

20. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    damn. I think this company NEEDS to give us the ingredients!

I don't even see how they get away with it.

If they'd just tell me what's in it--or if more people would give reports of their experiences, then maybe I'd actually try some. But I've been burned WAY too many times to try this crap that may or may not be DXM...

I know that one of their products (spirit walk?) claims to be 4-OH-DIPT. but what's all the rest of it made from?