1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - Triple C CWE?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by mrcowman, Nov 10, 2012.

1. mrcowman

mrcowman

Reputation Points:
    How effective is this? Has someone done it before who can give me info like how long to stir the DXM and how long to let it sit? Also I would like to know the success of this and if the trip had an antihistimine feel to it.

I read the guide on how to do it but it had some vague areas and kinda sounded like it might not work 100%.

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    I am going to post the procedure for review. Personally, I don't get why you can't just do the known to be safe Agent Lemon Extraction on robotussin and why you insist on pursuing this.

3. Fordun

Fordun Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The dollar store near me sells Triple C's. I would try and extraction since the dxm would be super easy and cheap to extract. But since no one has tried or confirmed it im a bit fearful to take a whole bunch of unidentified powder.

4. Chug Chug Chug

Chug Chug Chug Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    It seems a bitch sketchy about it being successful.
    I would suggest just stick to the method Potter suggested.
    Some people have claimed its success but you don't want to rely on that on high doses.

Tags: