Trippin’

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Alisha21, May 18, 2005.

1. Alisha21

Alisha21 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have been smokin pot for longer than I can remember. There was this one time when a friend thathad never done it before, we got him to finally do it and he freaked out. I'm talkin like could not even get out of bed andsweating. He even asked me to feel his heart to make sure it was not beating to fast. And on top of that he only hit the bowl once.

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Probably a naturally nervous person. I've brought many people for their "first smokes" and I've seen some pretty bizarre reactions myself.

This one particularly giddy geek kind of a guy burst into a fit of giggles for five minutes straight on his first attempt. Another guy I know started writing songs on his computer but kept on scrambling up the keys. And then there's the type who get sick. Usually not the very first time, but more like the second or third when they think they can handle more and they just cross their treshold.

3. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    I had a friend who smoked one time and never smoked again. He said it made him fell horrible.

To bad for him.

4. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have also taken my fair share of marijuana virgins. Some people take it good, others dont, it is just like everything else everyone has a different reaction to weed. One time i smoked with a girl for her first time and i smoked 2grams with her in a sitting, and she still wasnt high... meanwhile another time another girl took two hits.

My other favorite thing to do is to make people hit a gb who have never hit one before. this will provide some comedy, because most people hit it once, and all they can say is "i'm so stoned" and sit on a couch [​IMG]

Muirner

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    We should remember though that hardened smokers such as ourselves see smoking as easy as breathing air. To someone who's just starting out, who probably doesn't even smoke tobacco, a few drags off a jay can seem daunting.

6. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    One time a friend was really stressed out, so I invited him over to smoke to try and cheer him up. We had smoked together before, so I was anticipating and evening of chilling out, video games, etc. Well, one hit off the bong and he puked about 3 times and passed out on my couch.

Everyone is different:) Some people can't handle the psycoactive component of a marijuana high, I guess.

Mezza