1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Drug info - tripping from kissing????

Discussion in 'LSD Discussions' started by scared101, Nov 24, 2007.

1. scared101

scared101 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    so, my boyfriend took acid and then like 10 minutes later he kissed me, and not a closed mouth kiss...am i going to trip too????

2. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Very highly unlikely.
    LSD dissolves in your mouth pretty fast, and it's such a small dose that it would be near impossible for any of the dose to be left for it to even have a small chance of transferring into your mouth.

Also, read the rules about self-incrimination.

3. scared101

scared101 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanks for the info.

also, thanks for reminding me of the rules, appreciate it...i'm a newbie.

4. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2008