Other - Tripping on Mushrooms with Piercings?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Plasma_Buffet, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Plasma_Buffet

Plasma_Buffet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I am planning on trying shrooms in a week or two. I have a septum piercing, and two lip piercings.

Now Swim's concern is, when tripping he might do something like bite them too hard or yank them.

When Swim smokes pot, Swim likes to bite on lip piercings since it came out of habit and comes off as pleasurable, even if sore.

So since it already is in a way, orgasmic for Swim, will Swim want to do that even more, if not more aggressivly?

Swim also wonders if tripping, you have a "force" over you and are incapable of ... breathing so to speak. Kind of as if you're a claustrophobic and in a small space, if that makes any sense at all. Basically, I wonder if you feel in control at all.

2. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Re: A question regarding tripping and piercings

I have felt totally out of control while tripping on mushrooms.... as this is you's first experience with shrooms SWM thinks it would be a good idea to take the piercings out, at least till You has a feel for the drugs affects, this worry alone could turn you's trip bad.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Re: A question regarding tripping and piercings

It might not even be a factor at all. Trips are very unpredictable in this regard. Sometimes I feel overheated when tripping and has to take his top off. Other times his long hair feel like two curtains waving about and is required to tie it back. Mostly these things don't apply at all. Best idea would be to take out the piercings if there's any doubt I suppose.