Trippy shit with cannabis???

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by guppytongue, Mar 17, 2006.

1. guppytongue

guppytongue Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Last night I had the weirdest experience with weed ever. I have only smoked like 25 times in my life and hadent smoked in like 1 to 2 weeks. So at night I decided to smoke a lot just to get an intense high. I took like at least 25 full hits really close together. The high was completely different then any other I have experienced before... Trippy shit started happening like the room looked extremely small and looked like a baby's room. My bed and desk... everything seemed so close to me and miniture. I felt like I was very short. When I closed my eyes, I became and looked like a lego man and felt like one too... it was reallly weird. When I looked down to my body it would morph and shift shape. I also got very paranoid. Slowly this effect wore off but I remained high for like 10 hours.... It kinda was a bad experience because I never thought weed could give you that kind of effect.

Now I know this weed is not laced, I have smoked it before without this effect... yet could I have smoked mould or something that gave me the hallucinations? Or is it just the fact that I smoked too much probably? Thanks for the input.

2. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Yeah, that happens it also common in some heady Sativa strains of weed particularly the haze varieties. Its just best to sit back and let the world morph and go in funny places. swims boyo even thought he had drawf like arms, his fingers became millions of fingers before reverting back to 6 very slowly. Closed Eye Visuals become more apparent the more you smoke depending on the strain, strength of the content etc. Other open eye visuals are apparent too.

The important thing to remember when taking anything psychoactive including cannabis, when you encounter bad experiences. It can seem like your losing your mind, racing thoughts, paranoid feelings all can disappear by just sometimes remembering 'You Took or Smoke Something' That caused it. always remember the experience will end. and a supportive environment. or simply change your mind set can change things.

Also '25 hits' you have to remember, different strains different effects.

Also if your gonna post on here make sure if you are saying something that happened thats incriminating (Someone Who Isn't Me) as this will save you, and the forum from closure by government nasties.
    Regards Alicia

1. 4/5,
      Helpful, measured response on all levels - this is what the kids want! Nice one!
      Mar 18, 2006
  3. guppytongue

guppytongue Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh, Im sorry about that.... How can I edit the post so it says SWIM?

4. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    The edit function is to disabled to newbies, u could ask a mod to alter it for u I suppose. or wait to u become a silver member. should be ok 1st time , but u know now ;).

welcome to the forum.

5. deji

deji Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, thats weed at its best. Don't smoke for a bit, then smoke alot. Trips you out pretty good.

In daily smoking, the first high of the day is kinda like that, especially if you go through the full day, then smoke, but the longer break you take, the better it gets.

6. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Marijuana is a Psychedelic.

Most people I have talked to have felt Trippy on Marijuana, at least once in their life (I know I have).

Guppy's first such time was: "Trippy shit started happening, like the room looked extremely small and looked like a baby's room. My bed and desk... everything seemed so close to me and miniature."

Heck, I have felt like this, while completely straight. When the conditions are right (I am tired, or upset), I have felt that things have changed size (at least for a few seconds, until my mind over-rides the perception). Sometimes, when I haven't slept for a day or two, I hear music, like the radio is on.

Now that you have felt this once, you can look forward to feeling it again someday (maybe, after another 25 Hits, in one setting). After all, Pot is there to change the mind (and its perception of things). Enjoy it.

7. StigmataLectron

StigmataLectron Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    A lot of times when I'm on weed I hear some kind of repetitive techno/noise-rock in my head.

8. gitst0opid

gitst0opid Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah... the smallness of the room you experienced is called "Alice and Wonderland Syndrome", happens with psychoactive drugs, especially with dxm. Just wanted to tell you guys 'cause i thought it was interesting.

9. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I had that syndrome once on weed before but I have experienced it several times with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. There is an official name for the syndrome that i saw on erowid sometime can't remember it though but they have a name for feeling really small and surroundings are huge and another name for the opposite. Very intense Indeed!!

10. StigmataLectron

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    kritikal.. read gist0opid's post. :p

11. StigmataLectron

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
  12. melt_000

melt_000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    i used to work in a kitchen and we would play music but it would get mixed with the ambient sounds in the kitchen and so i would always like hear one song and then get closer and find that it is a different song. or try to focus and change it to another song.