1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking - Trouble breathing after smoking meth

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by highastinkerbell, Sep 5, 2012.

1. highastinkerbell

highastinkerbell Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Tinkerbell recently started binging on meth, he had previously binged on dxm, and still do on MDMA and 2c-p. After the first couple of days smoking, his breathing became really shallow. He can still breathe fine its been going on for a few days, it's just when he takes a deep breathe it feels abit strained. Is this at all normal or is there something wrong with him?

2. trdofbeingtrd

trdofbeingtrd Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Smoking meth can cause respiratory problems because of the chemicals you are inhaling, possibly. With all the substances you are binging on, you are putting a huge strain on all types organs and parts including the lungs. Some people do have breathing problems after smoking methamphetamine and some of those people have underlying problems such as asthma ect...

I would say to slow down or halt the binging on multiple substances and get a routine check up while letting your doctor know about your breathing. Make sure there is not a problem and remember, the body is not an immortal vessel you can put all kind of different things into without problems, sometimes big and sometimes small. Mixing substances such as MDMA and methamphetamine is terrible for the heart and other organs, please make sure you are okay before continuing the harsh partying.

3. SB1981

SB1981

Reputation Points:
    I had that happen to me one time after smoking for three days. I was a bit scared and the paranoia made it worse. You have to ride it out and hope it doesn't get too bad. Since injecting, I don't experience anymore breathing problems. I think it was also bad shit that I was smoking towards the end since the bowl was dark. That didn't help matters at all.