Dose - True Anxiety question: Dose of Ativan (Lorazepam) needed?

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by BrandonAA, Aug 4, 2005.

1. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i use benzos to get high, high as a kite. but i am supposed to go on a date on friday, and i want to just be relaxed. I am a dad, and i've been with several girls but i am not gonna deny that i do get anxiety when thrust into any unknown situation (new job, new girl). anyhow i am not addicted to benzos and don't use everyday, so i am wondering if just 1mg of ativan (i know very low) will do it for anxiety. i will make sure to have a completely empty stomach, and i was gonna eat a 5/500 vic and a 7.5/750 along with it just for relaxation. i will also be drinking brews with this chic, so i am just wondering what you guys think?

2. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Dude you could just stick with the ativan if you aren't addicted to opiates. Drinking and a little ativan should be fine to lubricate the conversation - Last thing you'd want is to yawn or nod on a first date.

3. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dude 12.5mg of hydro is only going to take away my muscle pains. but thanks for your advice regarding the ativan, i am not really looking to get high just make me more comfortable and not so nervous.

4. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i am actually gonna eat 1mg xanax as well as 1mg ativan. this isprobally gonnamake me higher than i think since i haven't eaten much food today. oh yea, i am also gonnaeat thevicodansoon as i feel the benzo's. whata nice cocktail, but believe me i am a proat downers in general so i'll keep it posted.

5. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    if you got some around your house add some phenergan (i think).
    Forget the reason for it (go figure) but i have always heard it in
    other peoples opiate/benzo combos.

6. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    phenergan is an antihistamine, which i know is sometimes mixed with liquid hydrocodone, but i believe it is just to relieve itching? does anyone know what the deal is?

7. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i think its for itching and possible nausea.

8. dotnet

dotnet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    BrandonAA, if you get high off 1mg Xanax and 1mg Ativan, then you must be VERY sensitive to benzo's in general. 2.5mg Ativan doesn't EVEN touch me. You must have little experience to benzo's or a low tolerance, or just very sensitive to benzo's in general. Because I've tryed Valium, Clonazepam and Ativan and none of them seem to have an effect on me, maybe very mildly, but nothing major. I've tryed high doses of each as well.

9. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dude i have eaten 5+ mg of xanax, i have eaten halcion and drank on top of it and shot up smack too on top of it. i recently ate 10mg ativan at once and then drank mad amounts of keg beer and then SoCo. i can still feel 1mg xnax and 1mg ativan because i don't use everyday, and my stomach was totatlly empty.

...try reading what the posts say before you type... i said i was using it for anxiety not to get high, and i said it'll probally make me higher than i think it will not that i will be fucked up. just for the record, it gave me a nice buzz with the alcohol and the hydro relaxed my muscles so it was perfect i wasn't nervous at alland i ended up fucking the shit out of thisgirl in the back of her car. but i couldn't blow my load, which sucks, i didn't even do that much opiates, it was just the combo of the benzos, hydros, 6pack beer and lots of trees.Edited by: BrandonAA

10. dotnet

dotnet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Don't call me an idiot. You are the idiot thinking he is hardcore drinking on benzo's etc, drinking on benzo's can be deadly you moron. So don't give me that crap. Second of all, I HARDLY ever use benzo's. I've gone for weeks without them, then taken like a 1mg Ativan + 1 or 2mg Clonazepam and I get no buzz whatsoever. What I am saying is there is no recreational purpose in Benzo's unless mixed with another substance. Benzo's are for Anxiety and sleep and withdrawals. Not for everyday getting high like mentioned before Brandon you fucknut.

11. dotnet

dotnet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Actually from the quote at the beginning of this post you just said that you use benzo's to get high you moron. Haha you contradict yourself. Another lamer on here spreading misinformation.

said by BrandonAA:

Get off this forum BrandonAA, you are nothing but a complete joke.Edited by: dotnet

12. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ... if you read the post it says i do use benzos to get high, which you can even without mixing substances (if you don't have severe anxiety you get fucked up). but i was eating them that night so i wouldn't be nervous. make sense? ...Edited by: BrandonAA

13. dotnet

dotnet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    BrandonAA: Shut the fuck up. Hahahaha you are most retarded person I've seen on this forum. ANd for a father? Grow up you moron. First you say you use benzo's to get high, then you say you don't, now you are saying you do. You make no sense. You need to goto rehab and get yourself cleaned up. You would knock me out? OK there Mr. 50 yearold. Go back to your doctor and get another prescription for Valium - have fun trying to get high off that.

14. dotnet

dotnet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    BTW - your kids should be taken away from you if you are shooting smack and use benzo's like that. I'll look into it and see what I can do so you don't have access to your kids so they don't turn into a complete redneck asshole like yourself.

15. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    first of all i do use benzos to get high, and just because i said that does not mean that everytime i take benzos i use it to get high, sometimes for anxiety. make sense?... anyhow just because i said i booted smack in the past certainly doesn't mean i do it anymore. and i never said anything about me liking valium or having a prescription for it. ...Edited by: BrandonAA

16. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Mhm, real intelligent conversation you have going on here. Didn't read the rules eh? Stop this shit and follow the rules now or get shitcanned real fast. Please edit your posts, so that this thread is going somewhere.

17. dotnet

dotnet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Alfa, I advise you ban this BrandonAA guy as he hasn't a clue of what he is talking about, let alone threatning me on the Internet is just pathetic. He is spreading misinformation about benzo use as well and promoting the mixture of benzo's and alcohol.

18. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    explain to me how i am misinforming people about benzos, i am writing my experiance, something you can't say for xanax? you must not have even read what i posted, look at your responses, i do claim to use benzos to get high but the night i took them i was enjoy the antianxiety aspect. people react differantly to differant substances i would just appreciate it if assumptions were not made about my benzo use from reading one experiance report.

sorry mods for the flaming

19. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Please go to your separate corners and count to 10, alright? Now do something else. You have proven that you are equally capable of being idiots. As we all can. Job done. Now how about how benzopiazepines interact with other substances? Which things should you avoid taking in combination with these? Please inform.