Truly novel Research Chemicals

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by darawk, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darawk

darawk Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Are there any RC's out there that are unequivocally not analogs of controlled substances(under U.S. law)?

I suppose salvinorin.A is in a sense, but it's not synthetic and it's also not exactly a "research chemical" anymore, as there has been a good deal of research done on it.

2. seechao

seechao Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from Canada
    Re: Truly novel RC's

I would love to play with Salvinorin analogs, and am realy interested in the opium derived psychedelics I've heard shulgin speak of.... but I dont know of any on the market, nore do I know of any that would qualify as vastly different, altho, lets face it, because running shoes help you run faster with less soreness, it could easily be considered an analog of speed considering how pourly writen the analog act is.

3. renegades

renegades Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Well a court decision found defendant not guilty for supplying his girl friend with 3 grams of 5meo-dmt. The jury found that 5meo-dmt and dmt are two very different drugs and basically took the fangs out of the analog act. That is why the DEA wants to make them Research Chemicals CSAs.

4. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia

and for every legislative ambiguity there exists at least one young law grad itchin to set a precedent, so as to be later quoted by other law grads - and at least a dozen idiots with credit card and internet access sans common sense and scale to help the woulda been a simple ambulance chaser achieve his dream of leatherbound immortality.

1. 4/5,
      Good point on the young lawyer angle. True.
      Feb 9, 2007
  5. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.

deleted...

Last edited: Jan 30, 2007
  6. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands

And even more without a scale nano.

7. robertone

robertone

Reputation Points:

As far I know the law in the U.S. of A. is written in that way that every compound to be used us [recreational] drug is forbidden! So daily used nutmeg for food is allowed, but as soon Swid claims that he uses nutmeg for getting high he is breaking the law.

8. MrG

MrG Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Similar concept to the Michael Jackson "painkiller addiction" excuse. It's fine for him to claim that he was addicted to painkillers, it paints the image of the poor guy, teeth clenched, hobbling around in agony, snarfing handfuls of prescription tablets to battle his way through the day. See, he may have had an addiction but it was the "good" kind. He was in pain man!

Bullshit, he may have been in pain *originally*, but no-one becomes addicted to them for their pain relieving qualities, they become addicted because they take so many of them that they start to get high. Then they start to like getting high. Then they find they are still taking them even after the original injury has healed, in order *to* get high.

See, when he was taking them for pain it was ok. But if the media had actually latched on to the true aspect of his admission to painkiller addiction they would have ripped him a new one.

<adopts falsetto Jacko voice>"That's not a trunk, that's the cuddle-bunker."

9. renegades

renegades Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Swim think the premise of this thread is incorrect. Most Research Chemicals remain legal in the USA if you follow certain rules. Remember it is not illegal to posses an Research Chemical in its original shipping package.
    Novel Research Chemicals would include - 5meo-dalt, 5meo-dpt, DOM, MIPT, DOB, 2C-B, 2C-N, 2C-P, 2C-D4, DON, which seem the most difficult to find amound Research Chemical dealers. DOM, DOB, 2C_B are scheduled 1 drugs in the USA so finding them is ever more difficult. I have tried the majority of these but only once, unable to secure anymore to her dismay.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2007
  10. robertone

robertone

Reputation Points:

Swim Agrees, but telling [on a stupid way] that the Research Chemical is a perfect recreational drug and that Mr.I used it likewise would certainly incriminate Mr.I.

11. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Back on topic? Or closed?

Which way to go?

"Are there any RC's out there that are unequivocally not analogs of controlled substances(under U.S. law)?"

12. seechao

seechao Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from Canada

Well, I would be very interested in hearing about any research that had been made into salvinorin analogs, seems like a huge molecule that you could have alot of fun tweaking... And the opiate analogs Shulgin mentioned sound just dreamy....(teehee) Anyone know if research has been published in these areas?

13. TheHoffBomb

TheHoffBomb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o

mipt and dipt; and all of the meo/aco/ho forms of them

14. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Those ^^^ are very much analogues of controlled substances if used for drug purposes. Read again my last post/explanation.

(not the salvinorin, seechao)

15. TheHoffBomb

TheHoffBomb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o

erowid was wrong :(

16. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia

ok, readin the prelast Nag post, i'll let the nonjudgemental ax fall as this thread really is going nowhere. anything used as a drug becomes a drug by definition, regardless of its efficacy in the given context.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.