"Trusty Rusty"

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by IHrtHalucingens, Oct 7, 2005.

1. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    i was just smoking and realized that im hitting the same bowl i took my first hit of marijuana through some 8 years ago. And its stil lhittin strong and getting me very high. Ive gone through plenty of glass bongs and bowls and even metal bowls, but htis one has lasted the years and they great thing is that my dad and uncle made the bowl in their garage when they were my age.Does any body else have pieces that last forever and still hit liek the day u got it.

2. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    There is one bowl that has lasted in SWIM's group of friends for some
    time now. Besides that, I have been through countless pipes and a few
    bongs too.

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Sadly, I dont have and pipes that he has had for a significant amount of time. He normally just loses or breakes them so at any time, his piece will probably be relitively new. Maybe ten years down the road he will have a "trusty Rusty" but he doenst smoke for the time being and probably wont be for several years so who knows. Thats cool though how it was passed down from your father. Would you ever consider giving it to your son if you have one LOL. That will proably be a long way down the road but hopefully you still have your trusty rusty at that point in time.

4. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    most definately smoking with your father is a big thing in our family, were not religious but its like a bar mitzva or somehting where u know ur a man now. LOL its kinda funny.

5. cannabis man

cannabis man Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I had one bong which travelled miles around the country to various gigs and festivals, the bong saw some amazing bands however it got broken and all that remains is the chillum for nostalga.[​IMG]