1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

trying power into crystal

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by roidrage, Jan 6, 2005.

1. roidrage

roidrage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 25, 2004
    32 y/o
    hi ive heard people saying smoking cyrstal is stronger than snorting power, how can i turn power into crystal form?
  2. magicmaster141

magicmaster141 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oct 25, 2004
    If it was Ice thats crushed up and you want to smoke it I don't think you need to turn it into crystal no matter how fine the powder is... I've only smoked it umm like 7-9 times cuz I don't like the feeling ect, but I've crushed it into powder and smoked it and smoked hole crystals and both ways worked fine... I dunno if that's what you needed to know or not if not sorry. Laterz~