Trying X for the first time

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Psilocybe S., Jul 22, 2004.

1. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Okay, we'll i've decided to give in and pay lots for a pill. It's the cheapest I could find it around here.. I've also been to some websites, and i'm worried about paying for a Meth+Caffiene pill. I know there is no real way around this besides to test it, but testing kits are 20$, and then you would have to waste some of that 15$ pill...When I take it, what should I look for to see if it's a good pill? Like, I wouldent mind if it was say, 50% MDMA, and 50% MDA(Or 100% MDMA/MDA). Something's I've found out:

1. A good pill should start to take effect(The comeup)with in 30 min.

2. No visuals with MDMA.

3. If it's "Speedy", it probably has something else in it.

4. When I take it, I shouldchew the pill up, and then swallow it?

X is one of the drugs I have yet to try..But I also need to know, Is X tested for? or is it expensive to do so like say LSD? I live in Central Cali, so can anyone tell me which pills are good/bad around here? I'm pretty sure some of the same X pills go all throughout Cali..Anything else I should know? Drink water? or is that bad..?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2007
  2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    With a test kit, you wont waiste your pill as you only need a crumb. You can use the kit many times if you go easy on the liquid reagent. There is no way to find out if the pill is good without either taking it or testing it.

3. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    but wouldnt that be very ineffective? what if the crumb you take off only happens to contain meth? the results could come back 100% meth, when infact it could be 10% meth, and 90% mdma, couldnt they?

4. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    The chance that the crumb would not have one of the substances that are in the rest of the pill is extremely low. With the test you wont see how much of a substance is in there, but the color will indicate what is in there.

5. Kemikaru_Tenshu

Kemikaru_Tenshu Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    As Alpha said, the odds of the crumb having a composition inconsistent with the rest of the pill are very low. When pills are made, they are usually mixed rather thoroughly and the pill has an even consistency throughout. I've tested my share of pills and have never had a test steer me wrong yet.

The pill should come on in 30-45 minutes if you take it, or perhaps even less than that if you chew it up. I'd recommend chewing it, and then swallowing the powder. It doesn't taste too great, but this should give youa good idea of what X tastes like for future reference (assuming the pill contains X).

What should you look for? If it's X you'll know. I guarantee it.

Just because a roll feels "speedy" doesn't mean it isn't X.

MDMA has been known to cause some visuals at high doses. But you won't be taking that much.

$15 isn't too bad for a pill when you’re just buying one (at least around here).

X is an amphetamine, and often will give you a false (or real, depending on how you look at it) positive for such on a piss test. When they go ahead with the confirmation test with the GC/MS they will find out it's X. The X test itself is NOT an expensive test like that for LSD (the GC/MS). It's a rather cheap just like the amphetamine test. In fact you could technically use the same test.

Other than that; drinka moderate amount of water (don't over do it), get yourself some toys, and above all--have fun with it.

~KT

6. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Thanks, that helps out. What are the odds of getting a good pill now a days to getting a bad one?

7. Kemikaru_Tenshu

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    ^^This depends a lot on where you are and who you know. I'd also say it depends on what you think of as a bad pill. There is a good chance you'll end up with MDA, MDMA, MDE, etc. There is a moderate chance you'll end up with DXM, Meth, Caffeine, etc. There is a low chance you'll end up with an inert pill. The best thing you can do is test it, but this is usually the most help when you are buyinig a lot and can get a "tester" pill. The next best thing you can do is find someone else that has taken the same type of pill. And the next best thing that you can do is just take the pill.

There is a real good chance that you have MDMA. Most people who sell these things want repeat buisness, and they sell quality dope.

~KT

8. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Makes since. Thanks again KT. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Oh, and what are some of the best pills you've taken?

9. Kemikaru_Tenshu

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    ^^The best rolls I've ever had were with pure powder. But as far as pills go, I'd have to say Mitsubishis and Purple hearts in 1998. The Mitsus were MDMA and the Purple hearts were MDA. That mix seriously kicks ass. Much better than either one alone IMHO.

~KT

10. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    What happens here in Holland real good pills are usually followed by crappy pills with the same logo. Once people hear about the good stuff they cause a run on them. Other producers(I guess)join in on the succes by selling low cost tabs as the same. I would not trust a story of good tabs older than a few weeks. At least here in Holland. You learn along the way to geta few extraas soon as you discover the treasure.

11. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Thats what i've heard from a few people, alpha. It seems like theres no way around getting x from a dealer and getting it from someone who just wants to make money...