1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

turning GABA into GHB

Discussion in 'GHB' started by BrandonAA, May 2, 2005.

1. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am new to this board but i like it alot. I was wondering if anyone knew how to turn Gamma Amino Butyric Acid into Gamma Hydroxy Butyric Acid (the chemical name for GHB), also known as Gamma Hydroxybutyrate . I am hoping it is a simple process, unlikely but i am curious?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
  2. zippy0502

zippy0502 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Not super easy, but possible to do GABA to GHB

3. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    how do you convert it to GBL? SWIM is just curious and wants to see the chem. reaction.

4. MrG

MrG Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    For users who are looking for this type of information, there is a wealth of resources in the GHB Chemistry forum, but you need to be either a donating member to access the Chemistry Forums or, if you can demonstrate the required level of knowledge, you can apply for access here.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013