uh oh. its PMA

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by These Forensics, Jan 30, 2006.

1. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    so aye right uh bout couple day or so ago me mate take a two a the mitsubishi double stacks and he eh no uh get fucked up. he say he had out a bodie experience and felt like ey was dyin. i took a da 1 pill cuz i wan get fucked. it works. is it not supposed to work

I have no idea I felt like writing that in the box. Anyway, recently a couple unnamed associates and SWIM copped what was thought to be "really good e man". upon further inspection it was white mitsubishis. we all thought we had heard that these "might" be the infamous PMA which kills people in the exact kind of situations but we really wanted to roll. 2 each were taken. The realization smacked us in the face when instead of coming up we were thrown into complete delirium and sickness. It felt like all the very unpleasant side effects of all your favorite drugs combined. it was worse than laying in your bed at 3am when you just blew your last rail and youre in the process of tricking yourself into still feeling it. extreme anxiousness like a few strong hits of cid showing themselves. Without further stating, it was a trainwreck of an experience and brought me and a few friends near death. If you ever run into these dont say nobody told you is the message trying to be conveyed here.

1. 3/5,
      You write like an idiot, improve you grammar
      Jan 30, 2006
  2. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Sounds like yall got dxm man, I highly doubt you were near death, but if unexprienced with dxm I could see how you might assume that. Although I'm not familiar with PMA, what you described can match dxm very closely, and to further backup it being dxm is the fact that it is often put into E pills.

3. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    BC, why do you think he got DXM and not PMA?

4. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hello. I have done DXM a lot in the past, and I can tell you for certain that what was in the pill was not DXM. I almost am completely positive it was PMA.

5. sands of time

Reputation Points:
    These Forensics, you gotta work on your writting here, its hard to follow. Can you please describe other effects that you experienced such as intense heart beat, high blood pressure, trouble breathing, the depth of the sickness and delirium? Also, can you describe any other feelings you experienced around your body such as soar muscles, ect?

To me, this sounds like it could very well be PMA. 2 pills worth is a high dose, 80 milligrams is considered dangerous by some. This is some nasty shit, one of the most dangerous things about taking E is the chance of encountering this substance.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I hope you put out a loud warning to everyone in your area that these pills are around. Include a clear description. It does sound like PMA. You're lucky your didn't end up in the hospital - or as a statistic.

7. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My bad if the writing is hard to follow. Ive heard its been a long day ofdowners and excessive blunt smoking. Anyway I have more information from a friend of mine who is willing to go into more detail about the PMA.

He says he took 2 white mitsubishis on an empty stomache. WIthin 40 minutes full blown effects were out and about, but not MDMA-like at all.
    -high temperature
    -hypothermia
    -nausea
    -delirium
    He felt like his body was ice however those around him said he was burning up. Feet started sweating. The idea of death loomed in his mind while the experience lasted unpleasantly long.

this needs to be addressed to all especially those in the northeast region of america because these will kill you

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  8. a4stringedwonder

a4stringedwonder Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    These Forensics,
    You are most likely 100% correct in your assumption that the double stacked mitsubishis contained PMA. If you dont know, mitsubishis have been around for quite a long time, and have been known to contain PMA and also have been known to contain DXM. The way you describe your freinds experience makes me think that it was PMA.

Upon further research i found something that will most likely verify that (click the link below)

http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=201

This is an example of a double stacked mitsu sent in and tested using a common and reliable method. It tested positive for PMA.

Hope this settles things

Peace,
    a4stringedwonder

1. 3/5,
      great post
      Jan 30, 2006
  9. sands of time

Reputation Points:
    If you look on erowid, there are a few reports of PMA sold in the mitsubishi logo pills. That seems to be the logo that has the highest number of PMA reports. I guess the best thing would be to get a pill tester, especially if you get that logo again.

10. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    this shit was just a kick in the ass when I was trying to roll

however it could end up a lot worse for others

11. a4stringedwonder

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I personally recomend you never get that tab again...

One good way to check if the tab is bunk or not is to use this website:
    http://www.ecstasydata.org/

I wouldnt trust this site COMPLETELY but it can give you an idea as to what you are buying. It isnt worth risking it if the tab you have shows up on that site as a tab containing PMA or other bullshit people put in XTC these days.
    Hope this helps.

Peace,
    a4stringedwonder

12. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:

ahh fuck lookin like a novice and shit

this was just a report of PMA take it how you will i got flags drawn when i reported feeling something that was related to dxm. haha nigga have you ever eaten a three course meal on a sigma dosage of dxm. it slides is all i gotta say. it slides

detailed report from a friend from a fac out of state whom i dont really know whom probably doesnt even exist (this swim shit you use on here is fucking insane):
    More of a warning, not an experience.

"Fridays only mean good things and little did I know that it was all bad and nothing was really good, morning meeting with my school meant nothing good and really sucked but i blew that off. A couple friends picked me up in the AM after my meeting, and we copped a half and just chilled out. After continuous blunts and joints, we decided that we wanted to score some insane ecstasy and have an amazing roll.

..numerous phone call to the normal people we call for a couple of hrs and then call someone that i have never copped pressed E pills from and was kinda sketched when he told me that the inscription was "Mitsubishi." But he said that they were some "killer" pills, trust me they sure would kill you.

After recieving them at around 7:45 and ingesting 2/3 that we each had we began to felt weird, not a normal MDMA feeling but a sickly and flu like feeling of being poisoned. After getting back to the place that we were chilling at everyone (besides myself) was throwing up. Laying there freezing trying to keep warm as if we had a horrible version of the flu. My other 2 friends had all the negative effects before me in the the first 4 hrs of this horrifying experience. I thought to myself, this is definitely not MDMA and most definitely PMA, after feeling that death was walking around the tv-room for 4 hrs playing games with us we began to feel better and figured that smoking a blunt may help us feel better, I was wrong. For myself I began to feel very short of breath and feverish again, basically as if i was about to cash my chips and go bye-bye. I believe i had a severe allergic reaction because my face was swollen and red, the only way to fight it was to keep warm and constantly sip water after water. Basically for about 3 hrs i felt like i was dying and having moderate hallucinations, and wished that i was never so dumb to take pills that i had suspected to be dirty and a different chemical. At around 3:30 they all wanted to go to sleep and i was feeling as if it was at its last stages and passing (I needed to be alone) and went into th tv room drank some water watched tv and fell asleep semi-comfortable.

PMA: (From Erowid) I didn't even bother to add the positive because there really was no positive at all, and it was like fighting to stay alive for about 8-10 hrs and waking up and still feeling awfully off.

NEUTRAL

* general change in consciousness (as with most psychoactives)
    * pupil dilation
    * erratic eye movements

NEGATIVE

* muscle spasms
    * increased blood temperature
    * increased blood pressure
    * increased body temperature (fever)
    * increased pulse rate
    * labored breathing
    * nausea & vomiting
    * convulsions, coma & death

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_PMA.shtml"

1. 3/5,
      Dont make racist remarks. Whether your black or not, keep it off the board
      Jan 30, 2006
  13. a4stringedwonder

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    sorry to hear, good luck to ya

peace,
    a4stringedwonder

14. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Well, for one just as you said, it was very hard to follow. It also did have quite a few very common symptoms of dxm, plus he never said that he had done it before. And lasltly, like I said in the original post, I am unfamiliar with the effects of PMA, though I have heard about it.

Makes SWIM wonder if he got that before, reminds him of one time he rolled (the last time, it put him off E) it sounds quite similar actually. He figured it was some bizzare Research Chemical or something at the time up till now.

After a search of PMA effects, I admit, I was wrong. Shoulda done my research first I guess, but it does sound similar to the effects of dxm.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  15. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    I hae tried PMA once. A guy was seling it for very cheap amphetamine. What happened to you really was PMA. Very fucked up feeling. Especially site. Very mildclosed eye visuals; movement trails, hypertermia, and rapid heartbeat. Very bad product. I regretted for paying for it.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2006