1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

UK Acid Book

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Meugher, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Meugher

Meugher Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 18, 2007
    62 y/o
    I'm currently writing a book (due out mid-2008) on the social history of LSD in Britain. I'd like to hear from anyone who has had some experience of the acid scene in Britain from the mid 50s onwards. I'm particularly interested in the early days (up to 1966), local acid scenes and what people got up to on acid, how/if acid changed peoples' lives, acid and the free festival scene, Operation Julie, acid manufacturers and so on. Anything really. All communications treated confidentaility. This is a serious post. The book will be like a UK version of Storming Heaven and is being published by the same peopl who have recently re-published The Brotherhood of Eternal Love. Please reply by pm

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2007
  2. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nov 19, 2006
    lol you said acid book and my mind immidiatly thought of a different kind of book then the one you are refering too. wonder if others got the same message i did.