Strains - Ultra Enhanced Maeng Da

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by DXMBunny, Jul 16, 2010.

1. DXMBunny

DXMBunny Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have been meaning to make this thread for awhile, as he is surprised that it has not yet been discussed.

I have seen at a couple of vendors sites, and even talked to his usual vendor about a new product, it claims to be the most concentrated form of Kratom. Many are familiar with how strong Ultra Enhance Indo is, at only .5g or even less for beginning of effects. I would compare .5g of UEI to that of 10-20g of Super Indo, of course there are many variables.

So I has ordered this UEMD a couple of times now with consistent effects and potency, I will fully back up its claim of being only necessary to need 200mg, yes I say milligrams.

Swim's first trial he used about half the batch of a 1g baggie. This was a bad idea, even for someone that consistently uses 2-4g of UEI now. It gave him all the stuff he doesnt like (dizziness, lightheaded, discomfort). Do not get ones hopes up tho, as this directly reminded swim of how bali use to treat him and why he almost gave up on kratom until he found super indo. and UEI. Most will say that bali is sedating, but for swim the indo ones are the perfect description of kratom, energizing and sedating at higher doses.

So I would recommend to only veterans to try this new Ultra enhanced. and only to those that prefer the extracts (not full spectrum) or bali and thai leaf.

Anyone else seen or used this new product or think it may be another one of those possible Kratom killers, I has heard from vendors that there are U.S based companies fucking with Kratom and RC's. Not cool to put kratom on the radar like that when there is money to be made!

*just an after thought* Funny swim only thought a few months ago that why do they not do the same procedure they do with UEI to Maeng Da since it is supposedly the strongest leaf. *just an after thought*

2. 4twentyseven

4twentyseven Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    maengDa is swims favourite, and is anxiuosly waiting for his package of this new UEMD. Can You describe the effects UEMD compared to the regular MD leaf? Have You tried a UEMD+UEI combo?

3. RaoulDuke32

RaoulDuke32 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swim purchased 15x of purple sticky kratom from a head shop, took 1.5 grams and wasnt impressed. this was a good brand for salvia...should he go for ordering it off the internet? it just doesnt seem feasible with pills to take that are much easier on the wallet.

4. DXMBunny

DXMBunny Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    That brand is notorious for being shit, absolute shit. My knows of no headshops in the US that have anything even decent. Online is the way to go, at a fraction of the price.

Plus 1.5g was a really low dose even for extract. I would doubt one would get anything if they took 10g of that purple sticky shit. One may like there salvia, but I believe as long as its salvia then one could not go to wrong... But in the case of kratom for some reason everything in store fronts seems to be bunk. which is probably for the best...

5. Jasim

Jasim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Purple Sticky kratom?!? Is that a brand name or something? Kratom should not be purple nor sticky! :laugh:

I've never seen good reports from kratom bought in head shops.

6. DXMBunny

DXMBunny Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yea its a brand name, and they carry other shit, but swimmers should boycott.. its shitty stuff just for money and its bringing unnecessary attention to ethnobotanicals!

7. shaner1992

shaner1992 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thank god swim read this... I was going to buy some of the purple sticky kratom

8. RaoulDuke32

RaoulDuke32 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    indeed. thank you all! swims interest in kratom was so great that he still was going to order online after this bad experience with the purple sticky shit. now he definitely will. swimmers cant give good sites to order off of can they? there are so many...can someone message me a good site? I dont know the rules and throws himself on the mercy of the board. I want some good kratom, not to waste his money again. and hes gonna get an ounce of bali and some resin. thats the plan.

1. 3/5,
      Does not set a good example, after 75 posts you should re-read the rules...
      Aug 1, 2010
    2. 3/5,
      Discussion of sources for members lower than gold is prohibited! Even through PM!
      Jul 24, 2010
  9. DXMBunny

DXMBunny Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Per the rules that would be a no go, but simply put, the few sites that You likely ran into on a search engine, are popular and usually a decent place to start. Just look for a site that is well put together, use common sense. Remember to try different varieties before giving up if one is truly interested.

Once You has gotten what he likes, then surf around and search thoroughly for a good vendor, because the good ones may be harder to find but are well worth it. Trust swim when he says there vendors that will treat their customers like their own family. Good ones respond quickly to emails, give samples, give extra, and more! But dont be naive to expect this at first. But dont worry many of the bigger common sites may have multiple workers and just like to keep things simple and automated, but they too usually have coupons and offers for repeat customers.

Find a site and dont be afraid to search around the interweb to see if that site is trusted by others. if a site is a scam, unless they are new, one can surely find out before purchasing.

Good luck, and be safe, use common sense!

10. Bob31280

Bob31280 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from U.S.A.
    Any other My try this? Someone Who Isn't Me should be getting 4gs soon and was planning on taking 1/2 a g. After reading this,looks like Someone Who Isn't Me should start with a 1/4g. Someone Who Isn't Me is excited to try this out after normally needing 3gs or better. Usually he gets the Black Label locally and just eats the powder with a drink.They had Blue Label the other day,which I am expecting this to be like. Someone Who Isn't Me reports that was a fine black powder,that tasted different and was no more than a gram in the bag. He said he didn't expect much from the small amount but felt just as good,if not better than the Black Label. After that he decided he had to try this stuff out. Someone Who Isn't Me would appreciate any other dosage advice. Curious if everyone was good around 250mg.

11. PaidTourist

PaidTourist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from U.S.A.
    Heya,... Ive been using Kratom for about the last 6 months. Mostly for Anxiety, but also middle ages minor body aches. I've mostly used about 1-2 spoon-fulls for the first week then 2-3 for the remaining weeks until I restart. Anyways I've mostly been using the White Leaf Meang Da from a few different vendors out there. I was going to order Ultra Enhanced Meang Da this time and just wondering of the potency difference. If anyone has any info, much appreciated, or I'll also write a reply once I've tried it out. ;)

12. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o from ireland
    Big difference in potency as it is not just plain leaf but leaf that has isolated alkaloids added to it. It is best avoided in my opinion unless you don't care about a big tolerance/addiction and massive costs. The withdrawals from these type of kratom products can be on par with more traditional opiates in every way according to those who have used and quit them.
    Stick to red vein kratom, bali or borneo, for pain relief and keep your dose as low as necessary. When using it for anxiety keep it even lower as kratom can turn on you making your anxiety a lot worse if you let it get out of control.