ultracet

Discussion in 'Tramadol' started by VIKETIME, Nov 28, 2004.

1. VIKETIME

VIKETIME Newbie

Reputation Points:
    can i get fucked up on ultracet cuz i got some of em

2. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:
  3. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    In principle yes, but you may want to look at doing an extraction first. I'm not a chemist, so please use the site Search Engine. [​IMG]

Ultracet is tramadol 37.5mg/325 mg acetaminaphe(Paracetomol in U.K.), so be careful, as both of these, although, generally benign, have their dangers.

Paracetomol is nasty in high doses, and is very variable in it's toxicity from person to person, with serious damage being done to the liver at as low as 4g over 24 hours, and fatal doses being as low as 6mg over 24 hours, going up to 10g for liver damage, and 25g for certain death.Poor diet and excessive alcohol/drug use will weaken your liver, and so will paracetomol, so please check what you're taking when you're taking painkillers!

Tramdol, as well as being an opiod, is also serotoninergic, so please be careful if taking with Mdma, SSSRI's, MAOI's, DMT or any other Ayahusca's. Again use the Search Engine/Web for more info...

Swim's found 100-150mg Tramodol to be a very nice float.

4. VIKETIME

VIKETIME Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanks you guys!! my gf gave me 4 of them does that sound like a decent dose for my 1st time?? and u think i would be able to handle it in school? (i've used oxycodone, hydrocodone and smoked weed b4 skool) it sounds like it lasts longer than the other opiates and will be pretty fun..also i'm withdrawing from hydrocodone right now [​IMG]will that affect anything??