unknown blotter/trip report

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by no0b, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    this past saturday my hamster was given 6 blotter tabs with an unknown substance on them, we were wondering if anyone could help us out on trying to identify these
    - the guy my hamster got them from told him to take all six, because they were, supposably, mda+lsa.. which is highly unlikely, but anyways, so he says to take all six if my hamster really wanted to feel anything

---> right away me and my hamster are thinkin.. can u really put mda on blotter??? nnno...-- i mean, . right?

(< so anyways the time comes for my ham to eat his tabs, but he only takes three, and gives the other three he had left to another buddy in the cage.. as he's chewing on the blotter he notices an extremely awfully bitter taste, almost that of MDA!-- i'd say about 15-20 minutes go by and he starts to feel real dizzy with a nasty as hell after taste and extreme case of cotton-mouth. not really feeling much of anything less of a dissociative effect, him and his buddy decide to smoke a little grass to try to add a little synergy to the hallucinogenic effect that was to be expected from the blotter.

as time progresses after about an hour, nothing at all makes sense.. he can almost describe the feeling to a ketamine high, where-as there were no intense colorful visuals or friendly tracers, but more of a 'dimensional' trip, and very dissociative

the night goes on and he's into the trip at about roughly 2 and a half to three hours, and he notices two other friendly female gerbils sitting in the sofa across the room from him, he was way too confused and wouldn't have to slightest idea on how to start a conversation with them so he just left them alone and continued to fly off in his own little gerbil world full of hamster pellets and sterling silver cages...

one of the girls, the prettier one of the two i might add, came and sat next to him since he wasn't willing to grow enuf balls to go up to them himself, and tried to strike a conversation.. he remembers the female making him extremely apprehensive because of the fact of which she was constantly reminding him about how cute he was and how much she fell in luv with him the first couple of minutes she saw him (aw shucks)- but not knowing what the f'ck to say back, he made a complete fool out of himself

just answering with a .. 'um...' 'yea...' 'er...' 'dunno...' 'um...' 'er...' 'yea...'

the fine casanova he was, left the girl no choice but to leave him as the loner he started out as since the begining of the night (his buddy hamster was in another room watching t.v.)

full of shame, time came and went and he decided he didn't want to be alone anymore and left those dumb hoeskis on the couch in the living room to trip with his friend in the other room.. not being able to comprehend what was going on, or even start any conversation with an even more friendlier face, he just sat down and tried to concentrate on watching t.v.
    - now - from what i was told, my hamster said that as he was watching the t.v., is when the 'dimensional' effect from whatever substance was contained in the blotter started to take effect (~3 hours) the t.v. began to get smaller, and slant every couple of seconds, almost like them fractal posters u see with colorful designs from an acid trip, but no these fractals weren't at all colorful, it was almost as if i was trapped in a vortex of t.v.'s swirling around as that what eventually came to be

my hamster and his friend decided to go into the other room to check up on the other females but to their astonishment, found them past out drunk with their lipstick smeared... and they could only fantasize what might have happened that sad and pathetic night

so it's 5am and we decide it's late and they need to get some sleep themselves and smoke a blunt and a couple shots of grey goose and catch their zzz's for the rest of the night

not at all an interesting drug to do in a social environment, much less, i don't know if i'd even waste my time doing it recreationally by myself, but all in all it was an awkward experience, and i'm just curious as to what the blotter could have been
    anyone know what they took?

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It definately wasn't LSD. It may have been MDA mixed with something else, but not likely. Chances are you received one of the natorious "sandwich style" Research Chemical blotters.

3. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    so mda can be crystalized onto blotter?
    the only kind of pure mdx substance worth atleast 50mg my hamster's ever seen, covered well over the surface area of six regular sized blotters.. not to mention, the mdx substance was obviously dried.. which means someone had to go out of their way to take the liquid form of an extremely high concentrated form of mda onto a blotter, wasting plenty of time to get a semi-weak batch of tabs.. not to mention mda doesn't give u a dissociative effect, nor does lsa

4. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    MDA is already crystalized. To put it on blotter it could be sandwiched but unless the blotters were very thick, I do not think it could be dilluted and soaked onto blotter.

I agree that what you got was probably a sandwich blotter. From those effects I cannot determine the substance nor can anyone else here.

When someone sells something as mdma +lsd or mda + lsd then it is most likely an exotic phenethylamine. The effects of 2c-i etc are most commonly compared to a mixture of lsd and mdma. There are some similarities but that is no reason to sell it as MDMA/MDA + lsd.

I am seeing more and more of these reports saying "what was in the blotter I took?" There is really no telling. It could be a number of different things and testing it the only way to be sure what you injested.

It seems very unlikely that what you got had any MDA in it but it is entirely possible. You did the right thing by only taking 3 blotters. Stay safe.

5. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Raven is right, nobody here can tell you what you took. It obviously wasn't LSD. Most likely a phenethylamine. Do a search on sandwich method of blotters. There's a lot of them out there.

6. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    thanks. I just thought a message-board full of people with enough knowledge about rc's to earn a master's degree would know a little about a dissociative phen/tryp.. but it's cool

i guess it serves as an alright trip-report then..

1. 3/5,
      nobody in the world, not even shulgin, could tell by a discription.
      Apr 4, 2006
  7. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Trips are so subjective, it's different for every person... What you feel on a specific drug could be totally different than another's experience, and with the wide variety of RC's in existance, there are a number of those descriptions that could conceivably be interpreted from any number of substances.. The biggest clues were the description of the actual drug, the taste, and duration of effects, but still no way to be sure of anything as a third party bystander..

8. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    just for some fun... would guess it was the notorious mk801... that dissociative could certainly fit on blotters... the real truth is that there is no real truth... no one can tell you... get some more and find someone with a gcms... then you could find out...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2006
  9. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    and on that note, closed - no ID threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.