Upcoming Trip, slightly worried

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Tevryr, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tevryr

Tevryr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So I have only tried LSD once (1 tab, no serious hallucinations but lasted over 12 hours) and two of his friends decided to have a trip session with 3-4 hits each. This will be happening in SWIM's backyard at night with a nice bonfire.

However, I am slightly worried but very anxious for this to happen. First of all, I have a low-low tolerance for everything drug-related. In fact, SWIM can barely get high from Cannabis without turning into a zombie. Second, I live with his parents, who could come down at night (though unlikely).

Basically, I would appreciate advice on how to make the situation more favorable, and if 4 hits would keep hallucinations and general "acting like a good" the full duration. Also, how would Tramadol effect the experience?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2006
  2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Ever heard of 'set and setting'? The golden rules of acid use. Set means a stable mindframe. i.e. not being anxious. Setting means a controlled environment. Tripping while parents are upstairs is NOT a good idea. The most favorable thing is to abstain. Remember:

12 fucking long hours.

The only thing that needs to happen to get fucked is someone walking down the stairs. Or one of your friends getting overexcited would also do the trick.

And please come back when you are 18.​

3. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    here is advice for you. dont eat acid at home with your parents. dont eat 4 hits of acid if youve never really got off on it. also if these blotters are from the same source go slow cause 1 blotter being 12 hours long and having little to no visual activity sounds strikingly similar to something ive heard of and its not LSD. but hey youve never done it so you wont know either way. what sort of print do these purported hits have on them? oh wait thats right you cant answer because alfa banned you... i should edit that out but it kinda was funny when i wrote it so it stays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.