URGENT!! San Pedro

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by Lee.Lennan, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Lee.Lennan

Lee.Lennan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey, I aqcuired what i *THINK* is San Pedro, and Im planning to cook it up tonight (into liquid), I am just wondering if you taste the milk stuff does it leave your mouth burning for hours? I had a little taste and my mouth has been burning for the last 6 hours.. Just wanna know I have the right cactus.. dont wanna poison myself!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
  2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    That does not sound right. More info please! Stop eating right now.

3. Insane Asian

Insane Asian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    yes stop eating it should be a bad taste but not a burn i suggest going to home depot and looking in there nursery for san pedro, all there plants have a lable and it should tell you the right cactus dont just guess wen it comes to drugs

4. Lee.Lennan

Lee.Lennan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well, i was given the cactus, and when i cut it in half, some milky liquid came out so i licked it, and after a while my tongue was burning, its stopped now, but i have been really looking forward to taking mescaline for a while now.. :( :( So yeah, It looks like a san pedro, are there any cactuses that are very similar to san pedro?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
  5. wizard warior

wizard warior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yes there is a very large family of trichocerues cactus which has lots of similar looking cactus they generally are tall and branching and some get as large as trees in the wriight conditions. san pedro cactus should have 6-8 ribs and have small or non exsitent spines, peruvian tourch has massive3-4 inch thorns/spines so you cant miss that one and its supoosed to grow even faster than sp which is suppoedto grow at least a foot or moreeach yearin size. i have never heard of cactu from trichercerus burning anyone so i would guess it anint sna pedor you have just another cactuis which looks very familiar and there is hundreds of differnet cactus. you could dhceck out a cactus encyclopedia at your local liberey and that would help you to proper idenifie sp. i seen a sotry on a dcoumentary program about this uy who was lost in the desert and decied to eat a cactu he saw and it had like a milky coloured sap and it burnd him real bad he had to go to hospitla and his entire thoguth was bruned and scarred so really nastie not the kind of thing you want to do fro fun. be smart be safe!

6. Lee.Lennan

Lee.Lennan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Haha yeah, My mouth burned for a week!!!! And it was milky stuff as well, However, I have now acquired from the local cacti nursery 7 san pedro cacti :D So tommorow night is gona be some fun fun times :) :) :)

7. Lee.Lennan

Lee.Lennan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Fuck that was the best buzz of my life!!! IMO beats the pants off ecstasy, mushrooms, acid, anything!!! Fucking awesome, Im so glad I still have 4 cacti left :D haha I need to start a plantation of the bloody things!!! Its fucking good!!! I would reccomend this to ANYONE!!!!

8. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    where did you get your seven cactuses from home depot?

9. wizard warior

wizard warior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    theirs plenty of sources online at head shops and nurserys their are nursereys that just sell cactus and succlents,thats a good place to start your hunt for san pedro..

10. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands