Urination Problem - Adderall

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by a4stringedwonder, Feb 5, 2006.

1. a4stringedwonder

a4stringedwonder Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am complaining that he is having a little trouble urinating, and it is a tiny bit painful to do. When i say tiny i mean it. Just a little more difficult than not difficult.

I used adderall today and thinks its related to that.

is this a bad sign, or will it simply pass and is not important?

2. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Doesn't sound like any immediate threat, as long as you can still urinate thats good. Sometimes amphetamines can do that, they definatly increase urinariy activity for SWIM. On the other hand it could be a mild bladder infection. I wouldn't worry too much for now, but if it sticks around there is no harm getting it checked out.

3. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  4. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    OK. with guys, there's a lot going on with urination and adrenergic drugs (e.g. adderall, amphetamines). You have your prostate 1st of all, that's loaded with sympathetic receptors, all waiting to swell-up and get in the way of urine coming down from the bladder and into your waiting penis shaft.

If I had to guess--this is what your problem is. (90-95% certain)

many men find this exact same phenomenon that you describe as 'painful' to be quite pleasurable... or so they say. I think it has something to do with learning how to relax those muscles (in and around the pubocoxxygeus--muscle fibers all running alongside, through and around the prostate and all the supporting structures for erectile tissue that runs along the male urethra)--but anyways, learning how to completely relax all those muscles in there is a delicate art indeed--much like an intricate balancing act--to relax, yet at the same time without dropping your entire intestinal tract out through yer bung-hole while standing there at the pisser!

and, then again, I could be totally wrong. There's a slight chance that you have an ascending necrotizing anaerobic urethritis which will rapidly develop into a tubulo-interstitial abcess, and you're going to need a new kidney soooon... in which case, I will be here to say "SEE? I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!":p

5. HandyMan81

HandyMan81 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2006
  6. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Handyman, your link doesn't work.

7. a4stringedwonder

a4stringedwonder Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thanks yall for the advice, good luck

peace,
    a4stringedwonder

8. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    ...this happens with a friend of mine that is a male also. He reported many of the same feelings you did, and said it in quite the same way. It's nothing to worry about, it will go away. But just so you no for furture references, it was from the adderall, so if it was really completely unpleasent, you might want to make sure your adderall doseage is smaller next time, even though there is still a chance it could still happen even if you were to take a lower doseage than you did today.
    I hope you can pee happily again soon, lol!

Tags: