Urination Problems with Adderall

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by nocomment, Mar 29, 2007.

1. nocomment

nocomment Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have noticed that when Adderral is used, it has caused some urine problems. It caused burning urination, problems urinating, and leaking. I went to the doctor last week because this finally caused a bladder infection.
    Does anyone know how to prevent this? or how to treat this without prescription?

If anyone can answer these hypothetical question that would be great!!

2. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Perhaps this is caused by the dehydrating qualities that Adderall has. If SWISven were you, he would drink plenty of water to keep his bladder happy.

3. GForce

GForce Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah, Adderall, like any stimulant, will dehydrate you and speed up your metabolism. Make sure You drinks plenty of fluids. If his urine is yellow he is dehydrated.

4. Boomx2Brian

Boomx2Brian Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have noticed that when on it, urine is very clear. You body is retaining all the solutes and not reabsorbing water like it should. Thats why the next day urine is concentrated as hell(very very yellow). The burning may be because urine retained may be slighty more adicic than usual.

5. IntrepidTraveler

IntrepidTraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Texas, U.S.A.
    Yes. Drink more water. SWIM experienced a urinary tract infection early on in his adderall use before he upped his water intake.

6. angela20377

angela20377 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has noticed that while on adderall, the exact opposite happens to them. all of a sudden, I has to urinate very badly and it hurts not to. the best advice that swim can think of is to always carry around a water bottle and SwiY will hopefully find it almost automatic to keep drinking water and eventually will re-hydrate and feel better.
    SwiY is wished good luck with the problem.

7. cook_justakid

cook_justakid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    urination problems exist over here cos of anxiety or dehydration..one or the other, or both; and it's all time difficulty... a right pain the bladder, perhaps literally and metaphorically. wouldn't mind a cure as it's becoming too common for sure

8. 420inchrims

420inchrims Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim always drinks plenty of water while on adderall. though on the comedown I has to piss every ten minutes.

9. Sloop

Sloop Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from solomon_islands
    This may be relevant or not for adderall people for here in oz we dont get adderall just dexamphetamine (amps), and unfortunately I take it most days for ADHD, but in the past occaisonally in bigger doses for a little euphoria.

Firstly I suggest this info below does not apply to those individuals particularly sensitive to amphetamines (anyway they should not take it full stop)

Firstly I beleive dexamphetamine is a significant component in adderall, possibly the most euphoric component, thats why I feel I can add something useful here
    I dont think your burning issue on pissing is caused by the stimulant, maybe aggravated , particularly if you are drinking a hell of a lot of water etc with it (you dont need to up your drinking to relatively very large amounts of water even if you are taking relatively large doses (ie 60 mg ?? I know it varies for individuals),

Dex amps doesnt dry you out like a walk in the desert! infact I reckon caffeine, alcohol and red meat and arguing with my mother dry me out much more

and dex amps does not stick bacteria etc up your urethral tract (unless you have found a fairly novel way of taking it that is??

get that infection cleared up as quickly as possible, or you can do real damage! is all I can suggest

it actually may of helped you taking adderall and drinking a lot, to find you had an infection problem, by making a subclincal problem clinical, many people do have unknown problems in this area until they flare up

as to all the fear driven drinking of water on stimulants like dex amps etc, well my experience over some time now, is its just adding another strain on the body and heart, kidneys etc, because enough of a thing is good for you doesnt mean too much is better! sure keep well hydrated but if you want to get the dex amps out then follow the well known chemistry of speed below
    iF YOU WANT TO CLEAR amphetamines in general out of your system faster, drink acidic fruit juices, like citrus (perhaps not grapefruit?) I find cranberry very good, take ascorbic acid form of vitamin C ie a few grams and drink a little more water as well. Basically you need to acidify your piss, not increase its quantity dramatically like a fucken Italian cherub fountain

and if you want to increase the absorption of amps from your ingestion and keep the amphetamines in your system then alkalise your system and piss with taking bicarb, alka seltzers etc

its all been written on this forum before
    (and magnesium hydroxide I am told is very powerful, that stuff sold for the guts that is if if you want to keep amphetamine in your system, and also absorb it more efficiently, I find if you take a lot of this alkalising stuff over a few days you can cut your dex use in half yet have more effect, but I get too many fucken side effects like low sleep etc on those kind of benders, and once your piss is alkaline it doesnt matter how many fucken gallons of water you drink while you are pannicking on a bad speed downer, the kidney dont let the amphs go out in the alkaline piss!

So wheres the dehydration other than speeding up your metabolism a bit?
    its mostly about piss ph in my opinion so far

I see so many people taking amps and drinking like a paranoid fish, litres and litres of water, pannicking they have to drink like this, but its more dangerous than the amps I reckon??? take a few deep breaths go somewhere quite and stop pannicking and drinking so much!

Hope this helps,
    I actually wish I didnt need this dex stuff to hold down my job, the euphoria is long gone for me now

10. nocomment

nocomment Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thanks to everyone for posting. They've helped.

11. scumpunk91

scumpunk91 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    that used to happen to SWIM all the time (especially the leak part).

this stopped occurring when I started to drink 2-3 cups of coffee before school everyday.

12. asplinteredfawn

asplinteredfawn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It is the (l)-amphetamine racemic side of the (d,l)-amphetamine mixture. Don't ask why, it just does for some reason. SWIM switched to (d)-amphetamine and no longer has these problems he says.

13. rainbowfractal

rainbowfractal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, i noticed when i speed no matter how much water i drink, it takes forever till i have to pee. i literally feel like my urethra shrunk so bad nothing can come through. its like my digestive tract completely strains itself or something. i wont have my bowel movement till the adderral itself is all out of my body (like 2.5 days)

14. stone2own

stone2own Newbie

Reputation Points:
    25 y/o from U.S.A.
    That's gotta suck bro, one of my favorite qualities of tweaking is about an hour after i dose my bowels expel everything in my entire lower intestine in like a matter of 5 minutes. I also piss like crazy, i wonder why the effects vary?