1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Used Less than gram of lowgrade coke 50 days ago. Hair Test 7/7?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by nervous ned, Jul 7, 2017.

1. nervous ned

nervous ned Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from California, United States
    What are the chances I pass? Took about 6-7 key bumps on 5/20. Last use was in the previous May 2016 about the same amount. I am not a heavy user and regret that day now!! Should I get a hair cut? Coincidentally the last hair cut I got was the day I did the coke. What are my chances that I pass a hair follicle test? Any info would be great as I have an opportunity for a great job. I hate myself for doing what I did, and this guy has now learned!

2. Manu3l Uballe

Manu3l Uballe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from California, United States
    I am on the same boat please let me know how it goes.

3. nervous ned

nervous ned Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from California, United States
    I wanted to write this to give people like myself piece of mind. Results are in.....I passed. Here was my exact dilemma. 36yrs old 5'9 195. Did 3-7 key bumps of low grade coke on 5/20 and had a hair test 7/10. Before that night I last used coke about a year prior. Not a heavy user at all. I did though, use a lot back in my early 30's but those days are done. And I don't know if my new job does any more testing but you bet ur ass I wont use again. I worked myself up so bad for the past weeks its not worth it. I hope my experience calms someones nerves

4. Manu3l Uballe

Manu3l Uballe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It actually makes me feel a lot better thanks. I actually went in for a test but they said my head hair was too short. Luckily I bought myself a bit more time because I shaved all my body hair as well. My hope to be soon employer said to just go back when my hair grows out. I think if I do a few cleansing treatments and stay clean I should be good. Last time I used was in the 17th of June

5. Know4info

Know4info Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from USA
    Thanks for sharing. I'm basically in the same situation. I took my hair test 9 business days ago and I am still waiting for my results. How long did it take for you to get the results? I cannot stop obsessing over it. I did about 0.5g of coke one month before the test but shaved my head to 1/4" and shaved body completely. I also bleached and dyed my hair. They were able to collect the hair from my head it had about 14 days of growth since shaved. I also had to take a UA and got the results because adderall showed up and the mro needed my prescription info. Just waiting to hear about my hair follicle results.... any insight will be very helpful

6. Manu3l Uballe

Manu3l Uballe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Any results yet?

7. reneenolan7908

reneenolan7908 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Georgia, United States
    Thank you so much for posting your results, SWIM is in the same situation! Used about .5g about 60 days before hair test. Bleached and redyed hair, but freaking out for sure!!!!

8. Wendell White

Wendell White Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o from Kentucky, United States
    So how did your test go?