1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Using Amphetamine *speed* to lose weight! help!

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Gas Da ShizzO, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Gas Da ShizzO

Gas Da ShizzO Newbie

Reputation Points:
    How do I keep my weight up while im on the shit,Im starting to look like a skeleton,currently 118 pounds right now?And how do I get my parents to think i'm sleeping any suggestions? step mom always seems to know when im not sleeping[​IMG]

Edited by: Gas Da ShizzO

2. drug_scout

drug_scout Newbie

Reputation Points:
    49 y/o
    SWIM knows eating is hard, whilst being tweaked. But drinking is no
    problem for SWIM -- so try to make some soup (chicken, potatoe, ...)
    and drink milk or better: drink milk with one/two uncooked egg(s)
    swirled into it.

3. tina_craig

tina_craig Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o Female
    Hahaa, don't tweak at the parents' house!! Anyway, switc often indulges in mixed fruit from the can, has to bee nice and chilled though, goes down very easy.

4. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    110 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Your not gonna like it but make yourself eat....

or....

go to GNC and get the weight gain drinks and suppliments....but you kinda wanna work out if doing so else you'll just get fat....Edited by: sitbcknchill

5. AquaFina

AquaFina Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what is creating weight loss when using meth. from what I understand that even if you don't exercise you will lose weight.. is this due to the increase heart rate while on it. I know you don't eat much or at all when on but not eating for a day or two while off I will not lose much weight cause my metabolism slows down from not eating..

so all I can think of is that while on your heart rate is a bit higher constant.

ive used once before and lost about 5lbs over the weekend and ate a little bit too so I am just curious on what is speeding it up to lose weight.. I don't need to lose weight, just wanting to know the reason behind it.. Edited by: AquaFina

6. Boyv

Boyv Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Your metabolism en digesting slows down because your body is in the 'flight or fight' state when tripping on meth. This fight or flight state should be taken literally; the body gives a higher priority to fight and flight (example: veins in the muscles will widen so they can get more oxygen and feeding substances), and a lower priority to things that aren't necessary for that... and there's your loss of hunger.

7. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Also, one of the main reason's while weight loss is often talked about with meth-amphetamine is because you lose the thought of being hungry and food seems far from what you want. Meth-amphetamine also makes you much more motivated to do things, and you feel like you have the ablity to accomplish anything and alot of people move around more and are more active. I hope i helped a little.

8. lilsteve

lilsteve Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    amphetamines are CNS stimulants, and there is an area in your upper
    spine that controls hunger. when it is stimulated, normally by
    nutritional intake from food, it turns hunger down. thats basically the
    only reason you lose weight, i wouldn't think that your metabolism
    would be affected, because its working on your nervous system rather
    than muscular system.

that's not to say it's bad. it's really good if you can get your daily nutrition in just two small meals.

i've never talked to anyone who has exercized while under the influence
    of amphetamines, so i don't know how that works. i would imagine that
    you get dehydrated VERY quickly.

9. methyl

methyl Newbie

Reputation Points:

...and you'd be putting a great deal of stress on your heart combining amphetamines and exercising. NOT a good idea.[​IMG]

10. antidoll

antidoll Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o Male
    Swim heard from his friends and through the internet that speed used to be legal before and companies used to put it in pills that helps for losing help because it stops ur appetite and it rides up ur matabolizme ...etc.. swim tried to get legal prescriptions to get these special pills but it's very hard to get AND u have to be really obese in order to get the pills for a maximum period of 1 month ... therfore Swim decided that it would be btter if he took only normal speed but in low doses , as in half a pill a day and eat one meal in the morning and by night he should be able to sleep , swim has been on it for almost a week.. and he read all the effects of it , but he would like to know whats ur opinion about the subject and is there anything he should be worried about ? ... also he realizes that taking it for over 3 months or more can cause addiction or maybe partial anoroxia but he does'nt care for the moment because he can accept these other things in himself more than him beein over-weight . Thank you for any responce , Swim will be waiting for the comments :)

11. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    It doesn't appear you have given it that much research to me. Yes, speed can help you to lose weight but I wouldn't recommend it. Your comment about using for over 3 months shows you are misinformed as while it can vary widely from person to person, you can get addicted much much quicker than that. I have to ask, why would you trade some extra weight for a possible addiction? It may solve your weight issues but give you a whole new issue to deal with, one that doesnt have as many solutions as the weight.

My personal opinion would to take another route to losing the weight, one without the added risk of addiction. You should also work on how you view yourself, and not let what others think bother you, because that is the only thing I could see which would make you even consider taking such as dangerous risk to lose weight.

I wish you the best of luck. :)

12. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    only use it as an appetite suppresant, do not consume it expecting it to raise your metabolism signifigantly.

13. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from turkmenistan
    No over the counter diet pill contains actual amphetamine, but the main ingredient used to illicitly make amphetamines (ephedrine) is a key ingredient that alot of diet pills do contain. If your thinking about taking ephedrine and being on "legal speed", I'll save you the time and hard work and tell you that even though ephedrine is the main-key ingredient in speed synthesis, it wont give any feeling of euphoria and has no more effect than a cup of coffee.

14. allyourbase

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I thought we were talking about the actual drug amphetamine?

15. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    I was under that illusion too...

16. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    i have to agree with komodo on this one. i think amphetamine is way to addictive to use for weight loss.

theres a good chance swiy will become addicted but beyond that it will turn into a weight loss crutch.

say swiy gains a few pounds so swiy goes back to using amphetamine to lose the recently gained weight which pushes addiction or...swiy needs to lose a few pounds for somethin coming up in the near future. soo swiy turns back to amphetamine which gives swiy instant gratification (increase chance of addiction).

obviously there are many more factors but its easy to think swiy is using amp. safely but in reality swiy is already becoming addicted. if i were swiy, id try to get motavated in exercise and a smart diet so weight loss will b safe and efficient.

using drugs to try to improve ones life is a very quick way to become addicted...b safe!!!

ryan

17. allyourbase

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    there are other very effective appetite suppressants one might consider. such as chocolate. oh sure fatty sugary chocolate doesnt SOUND like it would be much of an appetite suppressant but it contains two potent methylxanthines and a number of ananandamides and other substances which naturally supress the desire for food. aside from chocolate theophylline the primary methylxanthine in tea has been proven to be VERY effective in appetite control. whats more one can buy all this OTC, with no risk of arrest, and very little risk of addiction. (chocoholics anonymous)

18. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from turkmenistan
    Sorry if I posted that last comment with anything you might have read that made you say "wait. what?".

I don't know how but I misread the main post of the topic and thought someone was assuming that speed and diet pills are the same thing since certain diet pills are sold with hesitant attitudes from the seller, who knows ephedrine is very often used to cook meth...

Sorry there people-

19. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Remember that Amphetamines are legal in the US by prescription. I have to force myself to eat daily with my Dexedrine prescription.

SWIM used DXM in experiments in the past and found no thought of food.

20. TheFonz

TheFonz Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male

Ephedrine gives truck drivers a mild(very mild) feeling of euphoria, because it DOES effect the dopamine receptors a little and can be wicked helpful when trying to lose weight because of its nonspecific Beta-agonist properties....

Proof: http://toxsci.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/55/1/133#SEC2

*I know its LOOOONNG, but abstract and results sections will give all the info.....

ANTIDOLL: There are BOOKU things on the market to help one lose weight, stay away from most of them! Most doctors are doing everything but knocking on peoples doors to write ADHD precriptions, SWIY hasn't looked hard enough. The dose they will prescribe will be low(20-40mg) and the quality is right on point....Comparing street amp to pharma. amp is ludacris. When patients need doses of up to 80-100mg, which is not unheard of, that's when it's time to put the brakes on it for a little while....

as far as addiction goes, lots of peeps get tired of taking it after a while. Kind like when dad caught his son smoking and made smoke a lot at once kinda thing......Aside from the being able to drink more deal, most people i've talked to say Adderall isn't that recreational....

As a former fatass, I can give you HELLA advice on how to lose weight and get cut. If SWIY doesn't have experience with an ECY stack, I would start of with that before AMP......Just make sure to get Ephedrine HCL WITHOUT that Guaf. crap!

Rx Amphetamine can be an AMAZING tool, abuse and it will kick your ass and let you know you fucked up!!

[end transmission]