Social - Using cocaine at work

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Pivette, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Pivette

Pivette Newbie

Reputation Points:
    On coke at work and school?

SWIM apologizes if there is a thread like this alreday, but:

I recently took coke for the first time and is still not quite sure about its reactions on SWIM's brain. SWIM really enjoys coke when partying and has never done it in any other situation( school, work, home etc). I am having oral exams this week and is very nervous:-S SWIM really wants to take coke before the exam so SWIM can chill a bit and not be that nervous...The question is: is it a good idea? I know people, who take coke when they are at work and say they have no problem with it, but I am not sure if she should do it before the exam? Have you guys had any sort of problems when on coke in school or at work?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2008
  2. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Re: On coke at work and school?

ISO it's a terrible idea. You could have trouble sitting still, trouble thinking clearly and (depending on amount taken) paranoia about being caught in class high on drugs, not to mention the distraction of the comedown about 30 minutes into the test. Coke is NOT a substance to use for chilling out & relieving anxiety... get a bar of Xanax or something. Yeesh. :rolleyes:

3. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from ireland
  4. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o

But alas, I has used cocaine orally for a couple exams theis year (.5 gr dissolved into some fruit juice). Taken approx 30 minutes before exam, with 1mg ativan sublingual taken 15 minutes in to ward off any withdrawal/jitteriness. I got 86-92 % on his exams taken on coke, where his average was a 76.

5. GlamStarJulioA

GlamStarJulioA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o

Swim says its fine, as long as it doesnt turn into a routine, My very good friend, has to do it every 4th period and really doesnt feel well if he skips aday.

6. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Taking coke in school is probably a dumb idea, not to say I didnt have a few friends in High school that did it... but they were far from the sorts of ppl one would model their life after. However, your question is legit, but there is a better option for a solution to swiy's problem. Swim thinks it would be far more logical to get hold of some adderall and take maybe 20mg before the oral.

pro's - last 4 hours, rather than 20 min or so
    - far cheaper
    - way easier to hide (pop a pill over snort a line, if one takes addy orally)

cons- one must find addy (not too hard depending on ones area
    - cant really think of a con, after all thats what addy was made for!

7. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.

I don't think mixing coke with school or work is a good idea.

8. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o

I wouldn't be at all shocked if a study was done & results revealed that a surprising number of students (and teachers) do in fact on a regular basis abuse substances in some form. I dunno how the information could be obtained (maybe a anonymous survey) as most people are reluctant to mention any drug use; being so shamful et all , but I honestly can't imagine being a student or educator in some countries/states/etc.. where funding for education is usually the first to make it to the chopping block. Then to top it off, the sad but true statistic in the way of dropping levels of completed secondary / post-secondary education in most places (North America being a prime example) can be quite the burden. Seeing how this has signs of slowly becoming a long drawn out rant favoring a complete revamping of our countries education system, I'll put the brakes on this locomotive.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2006
  9. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.

I think that doing it before work/school can be a good/bad thing. it depends on how long you will be doing what you are doing and if you have the ability to powder your nose every 30 min or so. I have done yazzle before school when he attended and before work no problem. I would usually take a small line in the morning to wake up and he would be fine by lunch. comedown was never a really big prolblem since SWIM never if ever binged.

I have even done this when he did not have a car for work and his pops had to drive him to meet a client at a bar at 9am. as I was getting dressed he asks his buddy for a "cup of coffee" and goes on with his pops feeling fantastic then waiting for the bloody contact to show but he never did so it was a waste of mind clarity in my opinion. SWIM never acted any different or suspicious whatsoever.

10. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:

Before an exam???? Hell no. That sounds insane. JMO

11. dirk

dirk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

I wouldn't think it was such a good idea as there may be a "state dependant memory" phenomenom in play.

e.g. if you learn something when drunk, you will be more likely to remember it when drunk. So unless you did all your classes while on coke (which might be ammusing, but is really no good for you) I wouldn't bother.

also, it's a good idea to keep a good sleep regime going when you are cramming for tests as a lot of learning relies upon good sleep for the stuff to "sink in"

12. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

I don't believe there's really such a phenomenon with coke. It may in fact impede learning, but ISHO it would be more likely due to attention/concentration issues, subtle cognitive impairments and/or distractions caused by euphoria and repeated thoughts about using more.

13. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.

LOL so true for SWID sometimes haha

14. guiltynotcharged6203

guiltynotcharged6203 Newbie

Reputation Points:

someone tells meee!
    it gets you fired because wrapping a burrito and sniffing your snotty dripping nose is quite obvious to a post addicted manager.

15. idr0p

idr0p Newbie

Reputation Points:

I used to yip the yayo in the locked dark room during photography class...its fine in small amounts and during classes where your not just sitting.

16. tyrantfour

tyrantfour Newbie

Reputation Points:

why not just study for the exam? and use coke as a reward for a good grade? im not one to talk i skipped most of my classes to go the the auto shop where i was an a avg student. in swit's oppinion dont even bring it to campus leave it at home. too much risk of getting caught. random drug searches, expulsion, and tattle tell k-9's is too encouraging to leave it at home! besides, on coke if you take a lot, you wont be able to focus on things imperative to the momment, but if you take a little, youll only think of how you can get more quick.

17. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

LOL, sounds like a much better idea :).

18. DrMuffy

DrMuffy Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Coke causes much euphoria which can distract so SWIdr suggests that You take a small dose of Addaral or Ritalyn instead; they help you pay more attention and think better which is good for school surroundings. Also if you want to relax, take a small dose of a benzo like clonazepam (klonopin) or maybe some beta-blockers, or herbs like kava instead.

19. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o

Until swim stops getting 90's on his cola influenced tests as opposed to the 60 and 70's before...then i'll have a sit down with him. Cocaine makes his brain work better, smarter, faster.. when he is not on cocaine he misreads questions, panics, and overall stresses himself out, and goes over the alloted time allowed and gets deductions.. so all that studying he did becomes worthless. On cola he tells me it's wham bam thank you mam.. into his car and home with a doobie in his mouth on the pc while all other students are still filling in their names and gettin out their calculators..

20. DrMuffy

DrMuffy Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Well yes, cocaine does stimulate the CNS (as you very well know) which helps one function faster that would lead to learning faster, but it depends on how much cocaine SWIpankreeas is using before an exam. For instance a normal recreational dose of cocaine would put SIWY in alot of euphoria, and would usually be too stimulated to concentrate, but smaller amounts could and do seem to be beneficial for learning. So keep doing what your doing if its working, SWIdr was just trying to put a suggestion out ther for ya.