1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Combinations - Using Ultra Enhanced Indo Kratom with hydrocodone.

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by semaj, Dec 29, 2009.

1. semaj

semaj Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I got ahold of 4 hydrocodone 5-500 and wants to take in conjunction with his kratom.

I would typically dose 1g uei with 10g bali powder.

I wonder what others with similar tolerance would do:

-take uei/bali at same time as hydrocodones
    -take uei/bali first then pills later
    -take pills first kratom later

swim also considering just taking the 1g uei and leaving out the bali, not sure how strongly the kratom/hydrocodone would interact.

typically 20g hydrocodone would provide swim hardly noticeable to minor effects by iteself, and the 1g uei/10g bali mix puts swim in a nice place, far from overwhelming.

What would Imers familiar with mixing the two reccomend?

2. Lippmannk1

Lippmannk1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: UEI kratom with hydrocodone

I wouldn't recommend that. Just like combining xanax with an opiate, combining an opiate with another similar opiate will most likely leave you unconscious and not breathing on the floor, that is untill the paramedics get there and pump you full of naltrexone, throwing you into instant withdrawls. (I am a medic, you see. He finds the angry reactions of the person he just saved by giving him an opiate antidote most amuzing. They go from nearly dead to trying to punch you for wrecking their high in less than 10 seconds. You would think they would be more grateful, right?...)

NOTE: I do not and has NEVER used while on duty.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
  3. arizona79

arizona79 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  4. semaj

semaj Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

swim ended up going with the 1g uei/10g bali first

+30min added 2 hyrdrocodone
    +1:15 dull opiate buzz, swim ingests other 2 hydrocodone
    +2hrs swim reports effects felt less than if had only taken the uei/bali dose.-takes another gram of uei.
    +2:30 now strong opiate sedation with some euphoria..continued for about another 1:30 then slowly tapering off and I went to bed.

swim appears to be building up a tolerance for uei :(

5. Jasim

Jasim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

2000mg of acetominophen? I would have done a cwe...

I don't think this is a dangerous combo. Kratom is relatively safe anyway and given that we are discussing a fairly weak opioid, I don't see a problem. 20 mg of hydrocodone plus some bali powder just isn't enough to cause respiratory depression in an average, non-tolerant individual. I would only be concerned if the user was naive or had some previous bad reaction to opiates.

6. semaj

semaj Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

swim considered cwe, but wasnt planning on taking all 4 hc..2000mg paracetemol is not swims favorite thing to ingest, but admittedly has taken much higher doses in swims younger days.

7. TSBl0l

TSBl0l

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I know this is an old thread but is thinking of trying out this combo as well.

I have 7.5/750 hydros. His tolerance to kratom is small, has only about 2 weeks experience with it, but his experience with hydro is much more. To get a really good high going he usually takes 30-40mg of hydro.

On the other hand he uses about 6-9g of kratom to feel quite good as well. Would You suggest taking a dose of roughly 30mg about 30 minutes before an 6-8g dose of kratom?

Swim will probably be doing cwe on these 4 pills. So to get a dose of almost 30mg he will use 4 pills, as some of the opiate is lost in the extraction.

8. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If one already gets a good high from 30-40mg why add kratom to that? It might just result in the loss of stomach contents or some such thing. But in any case, I think taking the hydrocodone 30 minutes before the kratom would be a good place to start. I'd only take the minimum amount of kratom that causes opiate like effects though.

9. TeeShine

TeeShine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My bulldog knew a cat that new a mouse who used to take 4 10/500's + 6-8 gr premium and was in blissville....USED to. CWE highly recommended.
    2ยข

10. TSBl0l

TSBl0l

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thank you!

Swim can't wait to try it out!
    Swim will probably start with a cwe on about 3 pills (22.5mg before loss) and see how it feels with that mixed with kratom.

11. TeeShine

TeeShine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    That mouse was having thoughts of experimentation....half bottle (60) of 7.5 hydro just sitting tucked away from being prescribed to come off of methadone. I had been taking 4 one day then 7gr white vein kratom 3 times every other day. For last month only taking kratom. Back in the day I would have already downed those babies!! What to do?!!...CWE (6) hydros + 10 gr red vein and I'll post experience if able......

12. TSBl0l

TSBl0l

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    hahahaha. If able. Swim likes that :p.

Let us know!

13. TeeShine

TeeShine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The mouse thinks its more of an oxy come-on feel like others have described. He definitely thinks that needs more experimenting!! He got pretty high so he wouldn't advise that for beginners. Very impressive nonetheless.

Peace

14. TSBl0l

TSBl0l

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Swim thinks this monday he is going to try it out. He is going to cwe 4 pills and combine that with about 6-8g kratom. He will probably consume the cwe about 15 minutes before the kratom. Do You suggest making tea or T&W with the hydro/kratom mix?

Swim thinks if you do a kratom tea with the cwe, it will come on quite strong and quick while the t&w would be a little more relaxed and steady come up.

Ideas or suggestions from swiy's experience?

15. TeeShine

TeeShine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    That's true. It hits a little harder and quicker with tea. Careful tho it can overwhelm quite easily in that capacity. Only drawback is the funs over quicker.

16. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    Personally i think its a terrible idea.
    There have been many deaths noted from combining drugs that have depressant effects, even recently there was a death locally to me where a guy mixed poppy pod tea and Kratom.

While the Kratom might have had not potentially dangerous effect on its own, and while even as part of a combination it the death might have been solely down to the pod tea or other substances he might have taken, it brings Kratom into the news in a very negative light.

Kratom is already illegal where i live, and it is illegal in several other countrys. It is on the list of substances of concern in the US and other countrys across Europe. The last thing it needs is more negative attention.

I would say that if you use prescription or illegal drugs to get high and you dont need to add the Kratom to them mix then dont.
    However i would suggest that a better use for the Kratom would be to use it to help yourself get off any other drugs. Kratom is a far less dangerous substance and one you are unlikely to mess yourselves up with.

Please dont add to the posibility of this truly unique and beneficial plant becoming made illegal just so you can top up a Hydro buzz.

17. TSBl0l

TSBl0l

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I understand what you are talking about. Swim will be dosing both drugs quite low as he knows they can potentiate each other. He is only experimenting with this combo and will most likely only do 20-25mg of hydro and 6g of kratom.

TSBl0l added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

I have taken up to 60mg of hydro at once before when his tolerance was the highest too, so 20mg is quite safe for him.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  18. DiabolicScheme

DiabolicScheme Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have to disagree, pod tea is very light on the opioid spectrum and that person died when combining it with Kratom. Though we don't know the dose it is extremely foolish to be combining opioids period, no matter what the dose is.

I can actually feel respiratory depression in my chest with Kratom alone, I personally would never combine it with any other opioid or downer for that manner.

19. TeeShine

TeeShine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Users have to have common sense and be able to weigh out the risks. A junkie isn't going to. Taking anything at all has some risk potential (nsaids). Methadone would make a friend nod at 5mg when he first started taking it. It took 60 mg @ once to achieve that same feeling before quiting. No doubt if he'd started at 60 or so mg he'd be pushing daisies. He uses only plain leaf no extracts. When the occasional cocktail comes around, he knows exactly what he's taking. Opiates can fool you, make you think your coming down then another wave hits. He thinks maybe this is when overdose happens the most with younger users. He only knows his tolerance and can't speak for anyone but him. It is sad still to hear stories like that.

20. TSBl0l

TSBl0l

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Would You consider it safe to do a mix of 20-23mg of hydro and 4-5g of kratom, when I usually doses 30-40mg of hydro alone for buzz and 8-9g of kratom?

He knows he is not allergic and doesn't have any negative reactions to either.