Drug info - Vaporize LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by JustCallMeOyste, May 22, 2006.

1. JustCallMeOyste

JustCallMeOyste Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My first post here (although I've sifted through a lot of the cool information that exists in the threads here for a couple months now.) I was wondering if anyone here has tried putting blotter into a thc vaporizer... and also if the 400 degrees farenheit that the vaporizer reaches is enough to vaporize the lsd in the blotter. Any input would be greatly appreciated

2. Toltec

Toltec Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    LSD is destroyed by heat! Most would recommend against it.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Sounds like a waste of blotter to me honestly.

4. ClicheName

ClicheName Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The LSD will be destroyed. Dont' try it unless you want to waste money.

5. JustCallMeOyste

JustCallMeOyste Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I wasn't very thorough with the origional post... Everyone knows the heat/air/moisture guidlines with lsd but there are articles on erowid stating that smoking it does work but destroys a lot and therefore - is a huge waste of otherwise good blotter. I was just wondering if a gradual heating element with no flame would do better than torching blotter with an open flame.

6. killthepoor187

killthepoor187 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Could it be done if you vaped a solution of LSD and water? That would keep the relative heat pretty low, and maybe the LSD could be carried in the water vapor to the lungs unharmed. Or would the 212 degrees farenheit be too hot? The relative boiling point could somewhat be controlled by using something other than water or something else mixed in with the solution.

Personally, though, I would just drop it.

7. JustCallMeOyste

JustCallMeOyste Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for the input guys... I was just trying to find a way to help the rather weak and slow (ETA 90 mins) blotters come up a little. Nothing but schwag in the last couple years =-/.

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    If it takes 90 minutes to effect your monkey, it is quite doubtful it is LSD25 in the first place. Likely an RC.

Other than that: Do not smoke/vaporize/emmoliate LSD! Good Gravy! I thought I'd heard it all...

9. JustCallMeOyste

JustCallMeOyste Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've read a lot about all the differen't RC's... I feel it start around 45 (doesn't really "get there" for about 30 minutes but is pretty sure it is what it's supposed to be... ) The sheets were very thin... it's not glued and it's not DOX... when acid was readily available I used to get it all the time and the buzz is the same other than the fact that it takes so damn long to come up... also I know smoking it is a dumb concept - on erowid there was a little information that seemed like it might be promising - a trip report from an experienced tripper who says smoking blotter does destroy a lot of the cid but helps with the comeup. I was just hoping for a way to speed things along a little bit without sacrificing TOO much product, killing even half of it isn't that big of a deal as long as patience isn't such a big factor.

10. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    What is with everyone these days wanting to smoke chemicals? Almost everyone my good friend SWIM sold MDMA to has tried to smoke it.

11. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have tried LSD from today and LSD from over 13 years ago when LSD was very plentiful. Both drugs he has tried have identical effects. In my experience how fast LSD kicks in is very dose dependent. A single tab can take 45 to 60 min before first effects are felt and from there the effects build up slowly.

With 2 or 3 tabs efefcts can be felt in as little as 25 minutes and effects build up alot faster too.